5.0// Mother Theresa //

Start from the beginning

"Y/N always gave you space."

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP! STOP COMPARING HER TO Y/N. I DONT LOVE HER ANYMORE. I AM GOING TO MARRY VANESSA AND YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO ACCEPT THAT!" I screamed.

Paddy stopped going on his phone and looked at me with wide eyes. Sam and Harry covered their mouths. Harrison shook his head and Jacob was uncomfortably focused on the TV, which was advertising therapists. How ironic.

"Okay mate. If you say you love her, we'll believe you. Just don't say you haven't got the slightest feelings for Y/N."

"I-I don't know anymore." The boys have really shaken me up. They've left me confused about my feelings. Flustered I left the room and slammed the door.

Harrison's PoV

I feel really bad for him. We've messed up his feelings but he's been in deep shit for a while and someone needs to bring him back to reality.

"You know, once," Paddy started, "I wasn't looking where I was going and I accidentally walked into Vanessa. The look on her face-it looked like she wanted to slap me. She was like, 'go play with your nerf guns outside Patrick'. Like I'm bloody 16 and the only person that can call me Patrick is mum and that's when shes REALLY narked at me. And anyway, I don't play with Nerf guns anymore."

"But you still play with Lego." Jacob pointed out."

"Shut up. It's just like she treated ME like that and let's face it I'm the child of the family. How do you think she's going to treat her kids with Tom? She isn't good for him. But the stubborn shit-"

"-language." Harry muttered

Paddy ignored him. "The stubborn shit won't do anything about it."

We all looked at the floor in our pity for Tom.

"Come on. Let's not mope. It's not like we're getting married to her. Now who wants a beer." I stood up and walked over to the fridge.

Paddy put his hand up. "Apple fruit shoot for me please."

"Y/N always hated those." I muttered to myself.

—————————————-

Toms PoV

I drove over to mine and Vanessas shared house. Well I say shared, she literally moved in and bought her shit with her. Jesus why am I talking about her like this? She's supposed to be my fiancée, I'm supposed to love her. But after what the boys said, I don't feel the same. They messed me up somehow.

I parked the car and walked up the stairs and into my office, too see Vanessa sitting on my desk seductively.

"So what's the........honey what's going on."

"Hello baby. It was getting boring without you...." she sauntered over and slowly undid one button of my shirt.

"I thought we could have some fun..."

Any other time I would've taken her but not now. I had things clouding my kind that sex couldn't solve.

"Is this why you called me? Just to have sex? You know I was having a day out with the boys."

She scoffed. "You spend literally all your free time with them what's so special about this time. Have you forgotten about your fiancée?" She thrusted the engagement ring in my face when she said fiancée. I don't know why but I felt a pang of guilt in my chest. Is it because I'm treating my fiancée unfairly? Or because that ring should be on Y/Ns finger?

Stop Tom. Tell the bitch to leave.

"I literally saw you this morning Vanessa. Now leave I have important work to do."

"But-"

"Please Vanessa. Just leave."

She huffed and left the room.

I sat in my chair and just wondered. Wondered about what could've happened if Y/N didn't leave.....

Y/Ns PoV

"So just take these antibiotics twice every day the headaches should be gone." The nurse told me.

"How long till I get out of here?"

The nurse laughed softly. "About a week."

"Oh okay." I try not to let the disappointment show.

"I have to see to my other patients now, let me know if you need anything." She got up and left.

"Fuck this I'm not staying any longer." I got my phone out.

"Shawn get a car ready."

I hopped out of the uncomfortable hospital bed and quickly pulled on my clothes which were on a chair. Luckily Shawn bought a hoodie and sweats so I could wear stuff easily. I opened the door slowly and got a text from Shawn.

Shawn 🍁 

-The car is outside

I walk out of the hospital quickly hoping that no one catches me and i make it outside. I saw the familiar car and quickly got in.

"Tom Holland's residence. And be quick. 

Yooooo guys just 200 more reads on my fanfic and I will have gotten 1k reads! Ahhh this is so cool, keep on reading just to let you know there will definitely be smut in the next one and I think you guys know what's gonna happen lol 😂. Anyway I'll be updating tomorrow or the day after