"I'll talk to him." I spoke in an attempt to avoid having to answer , but before I could move he grabbed my wrist making me look at him.

"Tell me." He said, making me swallow hard, feeling too embarrassed to speak out about what happened. Of all the guys, he is the one who most notices when something is wrong and especially with me, our connection is inexplicably deeper in that point, so it's impossible to intend that everything is fine when it comes to my tsundere mate.

"He opened the bedroom door and saw us ... in an intimate moment." Jin spoke, responding to Yoongi's question, but his reaction was nowhere near what I expected.His hand tightened even more on my wrist as his eyes seemed to change slightly. The silence in the room was deadly and everyone looked like perfectly carved statues staring at us.

"Yoongi, you're starting to hurt me." I said, breaking the silence, making him loosen the grip on my wrist.

"Sorry alpha, I didn't realize that I ... I'll talk to Jimin." He said letting go of my wrist, but this time it was me who stopped him from moving, hugging him from behind.

"Wait, let me explain." I said sitting down again, and as soon as he did the same I started to tell them everything that had happened. As soon as I finished they all expired looking relieved.

"I can't deny that for a moment I thought you did "that" until the end and ..well, you know..." Namjoon spoke as he approached Jungkook, seeming to do so unconsciously as he placed our beautiful mate on his lap so he could be closer to Hoseok, cute.

" I would never do that Joon, we agreed we would do that after we went through the pack union ceremony. Although I find this totally archaic and know that no one else waits until the ceremony anymore, I agreed that I would, so you don 't have to worry about it." I replied, assuring everyone again that we would do it the traditional way exactly as they want, but our agreement did not prevent us from having a bit of intimacy, on the contrary.

"I think you should go talk to him now alpha." Jungkook told me, sounding concerned. I just nodded and headed towards where his smell was more intense, feeling my heart race a little. I was getting more and more nervous as I approached the room he was in, and not knowing exactly what I was going to say I opened the bedroom door.

"Hey" I said sitting next to him. But he remains motionless, sitting on the bed with his elbows on his thighs and his hands covering his face. Realizing that I would have to try a little harder I cleared my throat and taking a deep breath I spoke again.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what to say to make you feel better, I didn't plan any of that, you know..." I said touching his leg, but soon he pulled away rejecting my touch. I knew it would be difficult, even having a "magical" connection, things are more complicated than that, relationships go beyond fate, and in our case we are going against everything that was pre-established.

We are linked individually and in an integrated way at the same time, and each of them needs to "split me" and themselves, and our instinct is to have our mate just for us, share is a small possibility.

And of course sometime something would start to go wrong, and it seems that it has already started. But just imagining losing any of them breaks my heart into millions of pieces. I was so frustrated, stuck in my thoughts that I did not even realize I was crying until I felt his soft touch on my face bringing me back to reality.

"I'm sorry Lupe I didn't want to make you cry." He said, finally talking to me.

"I just didn't expect to see you both....I'm sorry Lupe, I don't think I can do this." He concluded, taking me by surprise, does he really intend to do what I'm thinking?

"Wait, you can't what?"

"I know I'm not the only one, and I know this crazy situation will somehow resolve itself, but I don't know if I can keep deal with all this... Do you know how long I've been in love with you? I've been dreaming about you being my mate since I was ten years old and didn't even know what exactly that meant. I loved you and worshiped you, like you were perfect in my point of view, I wanted to have you for me, and just for me, every time I looked at you I asked the goddess to give me the chance to be yours, I didn't want to be no one else's.

When I had my first heat, it was you I was thinking about all the time. You know how embarrassing it was for me to walk into your room and get your dirty clothes to make my nest, and I don't even know why I'm telling you everything,  It's all so annoying, I feel attracted to my best friends and not just you, and I think it's so wrong, I feel like...like...

And do you know what's worse? You never looked at me the same way I look at you, not before, nor now. You even did things with Jin before you knew you guys were mates, and I only understood that when I smelled you two today , after I saw... that. This is so frustrating, and I hate to be jealous of my own mates!! I've saved myself all this time for you, and only for you, and I wish You'd done the same, and now Jin has taken everything from you, your first kiss and your...How would you feel alpha, tell me? If the person you love the most, your mate, was with someone else? How would you feel if you saw Wonho sucking me inside m.."

"Jimin, you better stop there." I said, holding his jaw tight enough that he couldn't keep talking, trying to contain my wolf, feeling my body tremble and shudder at the thought of my omega belonging to another alpha than me  and our mates.

" You understand now don't you? How do you think it will be when we're all together and I... I don't know if I can... He spoke right after I let go of his face, his face completely red and his eyes still full of tears, in addition to the ones that had already run down my omega's beautiful face.

"What do you mean, you won't stay with me, is that it? Have you decided you don't want to be my mate, our mate anymore? I asked, feeling that I would burst into tears as soon as he agreed with what I said. My whole body was tense  just with an idea of his rejection. I knew that at some point something like this would happen, I just didn't imagine it would happen this soon.But knew it was inevitable. Maybe the moon goddess made a mistake this time.