Twenty- Three

Adam
Me and Shelly are at her parents house for their Christmas dinner. We bought a gift for them and Rocky her brother.
" Mom dad we are here!" Shelly says. Rocky comes down the steps and hugs Shelly.
" Whoa there little brother. Your squeshing me little hard I am pregnant with your niece or nephew." Shelly says.
" I'm sorry I just miss you. I miss having you  home." Rocky says.
" You know can come over anytime you wanted. We are only five minutes away." Shelly. He finally let go of Shelly.
" Hey Adam how are you doing?" He asked hugging me.
" I'm good just happy school is done for the month." I say. We met her mom and dad in the living room.
" Hey how's that new girlfriend of yours?" Shelly.
" It's not. We broke up!" He says
" Why I was looking forward to meet her!" She says.
" That's why we broke up. I was telling her about you and Adam and some how the subject of him being an origin came up and she didn't like that. She didn't want anything to do with me because my brother is an origin so will me niece's or nephews." He says. She hugs Rocky.
" I'm sorry rock. I thought people would have gotten over that by now it's been twenty years." I say.
" Hey Adam and Shelly!" Jessica says.
" Merry Christmas Mom!" Shelly says as she hugs her mom then hugs me.
" Merry Christmas kids!" Her dad says.
" How are you guys holding up with the twins?" Her mom asked.
" Good little tired!" She says.
" Have you picked out names yet?" Her dad asked.
" Not yet not until we know what we are having!" I say.
" When you are due?" He mom asked
" Around June fifteenth." Shelly says.
" I'm just hoping I'm not delivering when Star is delivering." Shelly says.
" Is Star pregnant too?" Her mom asked.
" Yea it's so cool she's having triplets. Can you believe it! We are so excited for her and Tristin." She says. Her eyes light up talking about my sister I'm rubbing her back as she's talking.
" Is that wise? I mean don't they already have a baby today take care of?" Her mom says.
" It's what they wanted mom. And he can take care of them. Has has the means to set them up for life." Shelly says.
" Do you think you two should concentrate on getting your own place now your having your own family?" Her dad asked.
" We will eventually but right now we want to stay with my sister and her husband." I say.
" I'm sure they will understand you kids need your own space." Her mom says.
" Right now Star can't handle Adam being away. It's a sore subject with her she doesn't want Adam to leave." Shelly says. And I'm reading their thoughts and I'm not liking what I'm hearing.
" Don't you think she needs to grow up and let you and Shelly move on?" Her dad asked. I sigh and think long and hard for what I'm about to say.
" Twins has a connection that most people don't understand when it comes to origins and Luxens it's a stronger connection sometimes you can't be with out the other and breaking my sister's heart is something I'm not willing to do right now." I say.
" I see." Her dad says. We have them gifts and they gave us gifts as well we had dinner with them and I had about enough of them thinking bad thoughts about my sister and our family.
" Well I better get Shelly back home and get some rest." I say.
" We will see you guys soon!" Shelly says as she hugs her mom and dad and brother.
" Ok drive safe kids see you soon." Her mom says. We leave and get in the car I'm so frustrated with her parents and I know she feels it too.
" Ok what the hell was that?" I asked
" I don't know they never acted like that when Star was always at my house I thought they loved her. It's like they changed once they heard about her miscarriage and now she has Charlie and pregnant they are totally different." She says.
     We get home and walk in the house not thinking I slammed the door shut and Charlie wakes up.

                             Star
After Adam left Angela and Jackson stuck around for a bit so did mom and dad. They all made sure I was sitting on a pillow while I was on the floor. Me and Tristin cleaned up all the wrapping paper and boxes. Then we got Charlie to sleep
    " Hey beautiful want to watch movie?" Tristin asked me.
" Yea sure I'll even let you pick!" I say with a smile. He kisses my nose and was happy about that.
" Let's watch suicide squad!" He says. He puts the movie in and we sat down on the couch. About an hour I'm getting uncomfortable.
" Here try this!" He says. He put me half way on his lap but laying down. Which helped his hand is rubbing my baby bump.
" Is that better?" He asked.
" Yes thank you baby!" I say as I kissed him again. He's running his hand in my hair getting all playful with it. As I'm about to drift off to sleep Adam comes in slammed the door.
     " Whoa there bro! What's going on?" Tristin asked. He said nothing and just went up stairs.
" Sis what's wrong with Adam?" I asked and she looks like she is about to cry. I jump up and hug her and her tears starts to fall. She's talking to me through her mind. Telling me what her parents has said about me and my family.
" Did and her Adam have an argument?" Tristin asked.
" No it's about her parents and me. Go talk to Adam." I say. He runs up to talk to Adam and find out what happened.
" I'm so sorry Star. I thought my parents loved you. They seem like they did when you was at my house all the time." Shelly says.
" It's ok Shelly. Don't worry about it it's no big deal. You and Adam are happy together and have your own lives away from them. It's doesn't matter what they think or how I should live my life with my husband, brother and sister." I say to her as I'm still hugging her.
" I know it shouldn't but they said something horrible about you but Adam won't tell me. They also said you need to grow up and let me and Adam love our own lives and especially that said something about you having Charlie then pregnant with triplets. It was awful Star!" She says.
" It's ok Shelly. Don't worry about this right now I don't need you stressed out in your first trimester." I say. I'm still hugging her when Adam and Tristin come downs to meet us and Tristin has that pissed off look on his face.