Chapter Thirteen

Tristin
Today is my beautiful bride to be birthday she is twenty now. I have found the perfect gift to give her. I got her a ring with mine hers and Charlie's birthstones. Since Charlie's is the day after mine I had her sapphire between the rubies. They are real stones on a rose gold band. I'm in the kitchen trying to write my vows still and our wedding is four days away.
" Hey bro what you doing?" Asked.
" Hey happy birthday bro!" I said.
" Thank you! Where is Star?" He asked.
" She's still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her!" I said.
"I'm trying to write my vows!"
" Uh Tristin that should already been done! You have four days!" He says.
" I know I'm trying to make it shorter!" I said.
" What did you Star for her birthday?"
" I got her this!" I say as I gave him the box
" That is beautiful bro she would definitely love it!" I say.
" Did you get her anything this year?" I asked.
" I did I got her these!" He showed me ruby earrings!"
" Those are beautiful. Let me guess my and Charlie's birthstones? I asked with a smile.
" Yea thought it would be fitting." He says. Just then Star came down in the kitchen.
" Hey baby Happy birthday!" I say as I kiss her.
" Thank you babe! I love you!" She says.
" I love you too!" I replied I have my arms around her waist. I tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her again.
" Happy birthday big brother!" Star says as she hugs him.
" You too thank you!" He hands her the gift.
" Here I got this for you!" He says. We opened it and her eyes widen.
" Adam thank you!" Your welcome. She walks over to the hall closet and pulls out a big box.
" Here for you!" She says. He unwrapped it then opens the box.
" Star you shouldn't have done this!" He says. I got him a leather jacket with his favorite band on it. He hugs her tightly and wouldn't let her go. My guess he's talking to her through their minds.
" Your welcome" she says.
" Here baby! Open this one!" I say. She opens the box and her hand flies to get mouth which means she's speechless. Yea I gave that affect on her.
" You got me a mother's ring?" She asked. I nodded.
" Thank you baby I love it. It's so beautiful and it had our names engraved on it as well." She says.
" Anything for you!" I say. Four more days and she will finally be my wife!
       Shelly came down to join us in the kitchen.
" Happy birthday to the love of my life!" She says
" Thank you babe!" Adam says.
" I have something for you!" She says.
" You didn't have too babe!" He says.
" Yea I do!" She says.
" Look in the pocket of your new jacket that Star just gave you." She says. He pulls out a set of keys.
" Keys ok what are these keys for?" He asked.
" Walk with me and I'll show you!" Shelly says.
      We get outside and Daemon and Katy are waiting to drop the sheet that's hiding his gift.
" Mom dad what are you doing?" He asked
" Helping Shelly with this." Katy says
" Ok Adam I didn't do this alone Tristin and Star helped me with this one." Shelly says.
" Ok on three. One . Two. Three!" Star says. They dropped the sheet and there was a brand new motorcycle!
  " Your fucking with me right!?" Adam asked in shock.
" No Adam we are not! This is all yours babe!" Shelly says. He hugs all of us and still in shock.
" Get on it and take it for a spin!" I say. Adam got his motorcycle license on his nineteen birthday. Shelly wanted to get him one and me and Star helped her get it. It's a jet black Harley Davidson. Adam got on it and started it up. Huge smile on his face Star took a picture of that smile.
" Wanna join me?" He asked Shelly. She smiles back at him took his hand and jumped on. Then they took off on his new bike.
     Daemon and Katy along with DJ came into the house.
" I think he's still in shock about that!" Katy says.
" I can't believe he got one before I did!" Daemon says. Star looks at her dad and smiles.
" Happy birthday babygirl!" Daemon says.
" Thanks Daddy!" She says.
" Any plans today?" Katy asked.
" Nothing big just movies food and chill on the couch!" I say.
" Yea just my soon to be husband and our daughter is all I want." Star says.
" Sounds like a good plan!" Katy says.
" Yea I'm going to be busy in the next few days I just want to relax today." Star says.
" Whose idea was it to get Adam a motorcycle anyway?" Daemon asked.
" He's been talking about buying one when we get our trust fund but Shelly came to us while Adam was in class and asked if we will help. Tristin didn't even hesitate and said yes!" Star says.
" That is amazing of you Tristin! I know he will try to pay you back for that!" Daemon says.
" Not necessary. He's my best friend and brother I was happy to do it!" I say. We hear the motorcycle and knew he was back.
" Hey Adam how was it?" Star asked.
" It was amazing. Tristin Star I can't believe you guys did this for me. Shelly told me what you guys did. You didn't have too you have a baby to take care of and this wedding school I mean thank you!" Adam said.
" Wedding is all done and paid for. We have plenty of money to take car of Charlie and as far school goes it's already paid for remember?" I say.