Chapter Fifteen

Star
I woke up little late this morning missing my daughter and I know Tristin is too. I'm in the kitchen pour coffee when Shelly came into the kitchen with a huge smile on her face.
" Oh my god! Shelly are you serious!?" I asked.
" Yes! We our trying for a baby now!" She says.
" Remember when we was taking about getting pregnant together?" I asked
" Yes but you and Tristin was ready for a baby now Adam wasn't. I am so glad I never have to hide anything from you. Yea we won't get to be pregnant together but you will get to go through my pregnancy and birth with me." She says. I hugged her and I'm so excited for her and my brother.
" What are you all dressed for?" She asked me.
" I have to go get Charlie I miss my daughter and I know Tristin does too." I say.
     " Oh hey we have to check into our rooms at three today so we can rehearse the wedding then dinner at the hotel restaurant." She reminds me.
" I can't believe it's almost here!" I say excitedly. I have her a hug and left to get Charlie.
    I walked across the street to my parents house. I walk in and DJ jumps on me.
" Hey baby brother. Did you have fun with your niece?" I asked.
" Yes and guess what?" He says.
" What?" I asked.
" Daddy gave Charlie ice cream!" He says
" Hey traitor. What happens at Grandma and Grandpa's stays at Grandma's and Grandpa's!" My dad says.
" Hey Daddy!" I say as I hug him.
" Hey babygirl!" He says as he kissed my head.
" Did you have fun last night?" He asked
" Yea we did and Uncle Luc was asking about you and Mom. He said he will see you guys tonight and tomorrow of course!" I say.
" Where's my princess?" I asked.
" Your mom has her in the kitchen." He says we walk in the kitchen and I see my mom holding my daughter.
" Hey princess!" I say to her. Charlie eyes go wide holding her hands out for me kicking her legs.
" You see mommy don't you princess! Here you go here's mommy!" My mom says. O take Charlie and she opens her mouth she's wanting a kiss. I make kissing noises on her cheek and she laughs and smiles.
" Daddy will be happy to see you too!" I say.
" My pretty princess mommy loves you!" I kiss her some more. My mom and dad are looking at me with proudness on their faces. I hear their thoughts but I don't let them know that.
" What? What's that look for?" I asked.
" Nothing babygirl you already know!" My dad says. I smile and say.
" Yea I do know Daddy I do know!" They hug me together.
" I have some packing to do we have to be at the hotel today at three today!" I say.
" I can't believe my baby is getting married tomorrow!" My dad says.
" I thought for sure I would hear mom say that first." I say laughing.
" I love you both I'll see you guys this afternoon at the hotel!" I say. I got down to talk to DJ.
" Hey little brother Tristin told me how handsome you look in your tux." I say.
" I look like daddy and Adam!" He says I look up at my dad and he has a smile on his face.
" I'll see you later today ok?" I say as I kissed his cheek.
" Ok bye Charlie." He says as he kissed her head. He loves her so much. With a little wave and a smile I left and went back to my house. I walk in and Tristin meet us at the door. Charlie's eyes light up and she's reaching for her daddy like she did me.
" My little princess. Daddy missed you so much!" He says to her he really missed her.
" She was this way with me too." I say.
" We need to get packed for the hotel and check out our honeymoon suite!" I say.
" Mmm maybe have a little fun when she's asleep!" He says. Adam and Shelly came into the living room.
" There's my princess. Come here to Uncle Adam!" He says.
" I know Adam Shelly told me and I'm so excited for you big brother!" I say in Adams head. He looks at me and smiles. I go sit in the living room and Adam puts Charlie down on her play mat. I'm watching my girl and I'm so proud of her and love her so much. Then all of a sudden she starts to move.
" Tristin! Adam?" I yelled. Charlie looks up at me and smiles. They guys came running in.
" What baby what's wrong?" Tristin says.
" What she is ok?" Asked Adam.
" No look!" I say as I point to Charlie.
" Oh my God she's crawling!" Tristin says. I take out my phone and record her crawling.
" Come here princess come to daddy!" Tristin says. She crawls right to him.
" That's my girl!" I say.
" My baby is crawling!" I say as I start to cry. I send the video to my mom and dad. Tristin comes over to me and hugs me.
" Is it normal? I thought it's at least eight months they start crawling?" Tristin asked.
" Um bro origin remember?" Adam says.
" Yea I kind of forgot!" He say laughing.
" Ok time to get our stuff ready." I say
" Shelly!" I yelled. I just remembered I don't have my dress.
" What sis?" She says
" My dress where's my dress?" I asked in a panic tone. Shelly walks over to me and hugs me stopping from freaking out like a bridezilla.
" Breathe Star! Your dress will be delivered tonight in my and Adams room so Tristin can't see it!" She says calmly.
" Ok sorry I forgot. Things have been going perfect and I just know it's something bad is going to happen." I say.
" Everything is ok sis don't worry we all got this." She says. I finish packing and I picked out few Lacy bras and panties for Tristin to rip off tomorrow night. I got Charlie's packed as well. Me and Tristin bought her the cutest purple dress fit for a princess with matching headband and adorable little shoes. I got everything done and it's almost time to leave. We get in Tristins Camaro and Shelly and Adam gets in his car. Mom and dad right behind us as well.