Chapter Nineteen

Adam
Shelly and I are about to get married. Star and Tristin took us out to the same club for our parties because we had so much fun at theirs. Star has been taking her Matron of honor seriously like Tristin has the best man part. My princess looks adorable in blue along with my baby brother. Today is our wedding day finally.
" Ok I get how you felt at your wedding I'm having the same nervousness now!" I say.
" It's ok Adam don't worry I won't tell you to chill !" He says laughing.
" Ok gentlemen let's get my boy here married!" Tristin says.
" I go wait by the alter like Tristin did. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen all hugged me and said congratulations. Then here comes my baby sister and my best friend. She looks so beautiful in her blue dress.
" Hey little sis!" I say.
" Hey big brother I love you!" He says.
" Love you too!" I say.
" Hey bro you ready to do this?" Tristin asked
" Let's do it!" I say as he hugged me. He took his place next to me. DJ my four year old brother is so cute in his tux.
" Hi Adam!" DJ whispers I bent down and hugged him. Then I hear my bride coming down the aisle. Tristin nudges me to close my mouth. She's so beautiful and she's mine. Same ordained who married Star and Tristin is marring us.
" Here you go Adam I pass my daughter to you now!" Nick says.
" Thank you sir!" I say.
" Who gives this woman to this man?" Jim asked
" I do!" Says Nick.
" I had a chance to get to know Adam and Shelly in the last couple of days. I also had the privilege of meeting them at his sister's wedding last month. This young couple has a lot of love to give to each other. They have decided to write their own vows. Adam !" He says. I take a breath look at those big brown eyes.
" Shelly the day I asked you on our first date I didn't know what I was getting into. You have changed my life for the better and when I look at those beautiful brown eyes it melts my heart. You know exactly what I need when I need it and you know what to do to put me in my place sometimes. I promise here and now I'll always love you and protect you from this life to the next I love you Shelly." I say taking a breath.
" Shelly!"
" Adam when I said I love you was the biggest moment of my life. I never said that to anyone that wasn't family or my best friend. I was just as surprised as you were I was so afraid you didn't love me back but you did. I'm a better person when I'm with you. I promise to always make you laugh and love you from this life and the next I love you Adam."
" Adam to take Shelly to be lawful wedded wife?"
" I do!" I say i put the ring on her finger.
" Shelly do you take Adam to be your lawful wedded husband!"
" I do!" She says as she puts the ring on my finger.
" By the power vested in me I know prounce you husband and wife. Adam you may kiss your bride.
" About time!" I say everyone laughs.
I take Shelly in my arms and I kiss her like no one is watching.
" Ladies and gentlemen it is my pleasure to present to you Adam and Shelly Black!" He says. They all cheered as we all left the alter. We all went outside to do our photos like at Stars and Tristin wedding. Then it was time for the speeches.
" Let's hear it for the matron of honor Starlet Silver." The DJ says. It's still weird hearing her say Silver and not Black.

                            Star
I can't believe it's already here. Shelly finally gets her day and she's is beaming with happiness. Her dress is beautiful and her eyes light up when she put her dress on. It took weeks to find the right one. Now it's time for my speech and hearing Silver is still weird.
  " Hello everyone! My name is Starlet Silver I'm Shelly's best friend and also Adams twin sister. Me and Shelly has been best friends since we was in third grade which that's when she met Adam. She was always at my house I was at hers. When she was at mine Adam would hang out with us sometimes. He had a rule to never date one of my friends but something changed our sophomore year. One day she came over and her eyes lit up when she seen him and he was nervous when she was around. I noticed they kept fighting it. I finally said Adam just ask her out. You like her she likes you just stop being a bone head and do it. What is the worse that can happen. He finally did it. She called me and said Adam finally asked me out wait did you say something to him?" She asked. Yea I did I told him to stop being a bone head and ask you. When he proposed to her I was so excited for them. Now here we are celebrating their love for each other. Adam and Shelly I love you both and I happy for both of you. Adam thank you for making my best friend into my sister!" I say as I hug Adam and Shelly.