Chapter Eighteen

Tristin
I woke up before my beautiful wife did. Wow she's my wife now! I am so lucky. I'm watching her sleep like always but it's different today. I don't order room service because we are going to breakfast with our parents. I got dress and I'm picking up her dress and hanging it up gently. It was her mom's dress and I want it taken care of. I call down to room service and see if they do dry cleaning and turns out they do. So I had her dress sent out to get cleaned and it will be back in an hour. Starry starts to wake up.
" Good morning my beautiful wife!" I say as I kiss her.
" Good morning my handsome husband!" She replied.
" We have to meet our parents in about thirty minutes for breakfast. She stretches and the blanket falls off her sexy body. I'm eyeing her up and down.
" Like what you see? She asked.
" Do you even have to ask?"
" Come here husband of mine!" She says. I go to her and make love to her before breakfast. We get dressed and get ready to head down but there was a knock on the door. I answer it and it was Stars wedding dress.
" Here you go babe I got your dress dried cleaned for you I didn't want you to worry about messing up your mom's dress." I say.
" You are amazing thank you baby. I love you!" She says
" I love you too. I know how you feel about about it." I say. We meet her parents and mine in the restaurant.
" There is my son in law!" Her mom says.
" There's my daughter in law!" My mom says. They all bomb bard us together.
" Dadda dadda!" Charlie says kicking my dad.
" My little princess. I missed you!" He say to her. She has a smile on her face.
" How was she last night?" Star asked.
" She was perfect but she's starting to climb now." My mom says.
" Momma." Charlie says as she tries to reach for me.
" Aww my baby girl said momma!" Star says. Then she tries to grab Stars shirt.
" Ah ok baby girl let's go!" Star says.
" I'll be right back." She says as kisses me. As she walks away o have a smile I didn't know I had.
" There's that cheesy smile again.my mom says.
" What I can't help it!" I say still smiling. We sit down at the table when Adam and Shelly join us.
" Hey bro!" Adam says.
" Morning Adam and Shelly!" I say as I hug Shelly.
" Where is Star?" Adam asked.
" Charlie was hungry. Oh she said momma!" I say
" Damn I missed it!" Adam says. Star comes back with Charlie and she has that look on her face that tells me she's listing to other people's thoughts.
" Baby I know that look." I say as I hug her. Adam knows what she's hearing.
" Why can't people leave her alone!" Adam says.
" What's going on?" Daemon asked. Star has tears in her eyes. She hands me Charlie and runs to the bathroom. I sigh
" What's going on with Starlet? Asked my dad.
" I'm not sure dad but it's not good. I just know Starry heard people's thoughts but I don't know what they said." I say.
" What it comes down to is how young she is with a baby and just got married last night and people think it's because of Charlie and some can't believe how you guys let it happen." Adam says.
" Damn it!" I say.
" I'm going to check on her!" Shelly says. She got up and went to Star.
" You and Mom got married when you was nineteen and mom was eighteen. No one said a word you you why now?" Adam asked.
" Adam sweetheart after we broke out of area 51 we ended up in Vegas we had fake names and eloped so we could run from the DOD but when we was twenty everything finally died down and we was free we got to  use our real names with a real marriage. No one knew only Dawson Dee Archer and Beth. " My mom says.
" And now is because you and her have mind reading abilities she can't ignore. You know how Star let's everyone's opinion affect her." Daemon says.
" It's taking a toll on her." My mom says.
" Wait til she has our second baby soon! That would make everyone talk more." I say. Star and Shelly came back to the table. I stood up and hugged her.
" You ok babe?" I asked her quietly.
" Yea I'm fine now!" She says hugging me . I kissed her head and we sat down.

                                Star
Tristin and I went to meet our parents for breakfast and all four of them hugged us both. When Charlie saw her daddy she wanted him. Then I heard other people's thoughts and it really got to me. Most of them was telling other we just got married yesterday and then they seen Charlie and had really awful thoughts. I handed Charlie to Tristin and ran to the bathroom crying I didn't want them to see me. Tristin knew I heard their thoughts that upset me but Adam knew what they said.
" Sis you in here?" Shelly asked.
" Yeah I'm in here." I say sniffling. I come out of the stall and sit on the couch they have.
" What did you hear?" She asked.
" Some people was taking how we just got married yesterday and some was thinking how cute and others were thinking why we are to young and when they seen Charlie they thought our parents made us get married because of her and they should never allowed us to get married because we are to young and can't take care of a baby." I say crying harder.
" Oh sis! It's ok I promise. Your husband and family are the only ones that matter no one else's opinion should matter they don't know you or all of us." She says as she hugs me.
" Come on don't let stupid people ruin today it's first full day of being married. Let's get you back to your daughter and husband." She says. We get back to our family and Tristin stood up to hug me and kiss my head. Shelly was right I usually don't care of other than think of me or my family.
" Momma!" Charlie says. Tristin hands her to me.
" Oh my little princess. Come to mommy." I say to her. She has a smile on her face that lights up a room.
" Her eyes sparkles just like yours." Tristin says.
" Yes they do don't they?" I say.
" So how long do we have to wait for another grandbaby?" Jackson asked
" Honey be patient they just started two days ago!" Angela says.
" How did you know when we started?" I asked smiling knowing how.
" Tristin told us at the wedding last night." Angela says.
" When we know you all will know!" Tristin says. We ate our breakfast and then we headed to our room and get our stuff to check out.
" You ready to head home babe?" Tristin asked me.
" Yes I am my wonderful husband!" I say. His eyes light up and he has a smile on his face. We all get back to the house and Tristin decided to pick my up and carry me over the threshold.
" Honey put me down!" I say giggling.
" Ok I'll put you down!" He says smiling.
" You two are so cute!" Shelly says.

                              Adam
When Star and Shelly came back to the table Shelly made her feel better about what others thought. I wished they would leave my sister and brother in law alone. They don't know what they been through or how our families love them. We finally made it home and Tristin decided to be cute and carry Star over the threshold. I can't wait to do that with Shelly. I still can't believe my baby sister is a married woman now. I'm one proud brother and now my best friend is my brother.
" I think I'm going to go get unpacked now that Charlie is asleep." Star says as she winks at Tristin. We all know that look of hers. Tristin and Star head upstairs put princess in her crib then spent a lot of time in their room.
" Do you think that will be us next month?" Shelly asked.
" Definitely!" I say as I kissed her neck then the spot behind her ear.
" What do you say we take this up to our room?" I asked.
" Mm sounds good to me." She says. I take Shelly up to our room and kiss her. We get undress I put Shelly on the bed and I kiss her thigh then her I lick her clit making her moan.
" Do you want more?" I ask her.
" God yes!" She says breathless. I use my tongue in her making her wet then moved my way up to her mouth and kiss her some more.
" Adam I need you inside me now!" She says.
" Mm I love it when you so demanding!" I say. I kiss mer neck again and I get all up inside her. Our bodies our moving together my eyes are glowing purple.
" Adam!" Her voice gets louder.
" Shelly!" I yell her name as I'm blowing inside of her. We are trying to catch our breaths. I lay my head on Shelly's chest she wraps her around my me running her fingers through my hair.
" I love you Adam I love you with my heart!" She says so sweetly. I lift my head up and look at her beautiful face.
" I love you Shelly with all my heart." I say.
" I can't wait til I marry you!" She says.
" Neither can I!" I say.