Chapter Two

Adam
Today we find out what Star and Tristin are having. I'm so excited for them and for us. Tristin and Star are in the living room talking with Shelly when I came in.
" So how excited are you to find out?" Shelly asked.
" Really excited!" Star says.
" Ok so I'm gonna have the Dr tell me what it is so that way I can pick up the party favors for the party tonight." Shelly says.
" Sounds good Shelly. You know you have to hide your thoughts right?" Tristin asked.
" Yea I learned how to from Katy and Daemon." She says.
" Good to know babe!" I say.
" Well we better get going for the appointment so we are on time." Tristin says.
" Here babe let me help you up." Tristin says
" ok but only because it makes you feel better." Star says with a smile. He helped her up to her and kissed her nose.
" I'm so ready to see my feet again." Star says. We walk out the door and Tristin helps her down the steps so he won't trip. Our dad comes outside to get in his car just as we are leaving.
" Hey Daddy where you heading?" Star asked.
" To get your mom and DJ some lunch." My dad says. He walks over and gives Star a hug and kiss her head. Then hugs the rest of us.
" We are headed to the Drs." Tristin says.
" I can't wait til the party tonight to see what we have." My dad says. He and our mom are really excited about this baby. He even carries a copy of the last Sono in his wallet until he gets a picture of the baby.
" I love you kids see you all tonight!" My dad says.
" And Adam and Tristin?" Dad adds.
" Yea?" We both said.
" Don't hover over her to much let her breathe little ok boys?" My says with a smile.
" Don't worry dad that's what I'm here for." Shelly says.
" Love you too Daddy." Star says
" Hey babe give me the keys to your car and we will take it. I don't need you in the Camaro right now." Tristin says.
" She's fine in the Camaro Tristin calm down we going to the Dr not the hospital where she's in labor." Shelly says.
" Ok ok but it will ease my mind though." He says
" Ok if it makes you happy here." Star says as she hands the keys to Tristin. I look over at my dad and he's smiling shaking his head. He knows I heard his thoughts and doesn't mind. He thought if this is how he's going to be now wait she does go in labor and he's going to lose his mind. We get the appointment and all sit down. Tristin helps Star down on the chair and she gasps.
" What baby? You ok?" Tristin asked in a low panic tone.
" I'm fine honey the baby just kicked me." Star says with a smile.
" Here I'll show you." She adds. Tristin puts his hand on her belly and the baby kicked his hand.
" Whoa strong little thing." He says. They get called back to the room and I stayed out here and waited for them.

                                 Star
When the Dr came in and did the Sono he asked if we wanted to know the gender of the baby.
" Yes we do but they can't know until tonight. I'm throwing a gender reveal party for them." Shelly says.
" Sounds like fun." Dr says. He whispers in Shelly's ear.
" Ok I'll print out the photos and your next appointment.
" Star everything looks great. I don't think you have to worry anymore." Dr said.
" Thank you." She says.
" I hope you know how to hide your thoughts Dr you know she's an origin right?" Tristin says.
" Just like her twin brother and their little brother DJ. Nope I haven't I learned. Dr Collins says laughing. He left to get the photos and the next appointment then we left.
" Anyone hungry?" Adam asked.
" I am!" I say.
" I figured that. That's why I asked I heard you say you was wanting a burger." Adam says.
" Yea sounds great!" Shelly and Tristin all agreed.
" I am starving now." I say. Tristin helps me out of the car and as we walk into the restaurant a familiar face comes out.
" Star!" He gaps.
" Uh hey Ryder. How are you?" I asked.
" I'm doing better. I'm still in therapy and it's done so much to help me be a better person." He says.
" Hi Adam and Tristin." He says
" Hey Ryder. Adam and Tristin both say.
" Well I'm going to head out I'll see you around sometime." Ryder says.
" Yea see you later." I say.
" And Star?" He says.
" Yea?"
" Congratulations on your and Tristin baby and wedding in few months. I thankful he can make you happy better than I ever could. You deserve happiness." He says.
" So do Ryder." I say and I hug him to show no hard feelings. He left and we went inside
" I'm proud of you babe!" Tristin tells me.
" So am I sis." Adam says. He has come a long way and so have I. There's no need to hold a grudge against him." I say. We order our meals and go sit down. I'm looking down at my big belly.
" Ugh baby did you have to sit on mommy's bladder?" I asked. They are all laughing with me.
" Be right back. Hopefully our food will be done by then." I say. Then o finally got up to go to the bathroom.

                             Tristin
After we ran into Ryder and she hugged him I can feel the relief off her it was something she needed to do. While she's in the bathroom our food finally got here.
" I wish I knew what we were having. I hate now Knowing." I say.
" I know I'm sorry I just wanted to do something fun for you guys." Shelly said.
" No it's ok she needed this. Between finishing up our first year then the bridal shower then wedding plans. She needs a break." I say.
" How excited are you about meeting this little one?" Adam asked.
" I so can't wait to hold that little baby in my arms." I say.
" Your going to be a great dad Tristin I have no doubt about that." Shelly says.
" Thanks Shelly that means a lot Grant you we won't know what the hell we are doing or even know how to raise an origin but we will see." I say.
" You do to know it's just DJ you been there since before he was born and watched him growing the last three and a half years. You will be fine bro you have me and Shelly at home and mom and dad across the street." Adam says.
" See there you have it." Shelly says. Star makes her way back to the table.
" Here baby." I say as I take her hand and help her sit down.
" Why does little things have to be a chore now. You know I so wanna blame you for this for making me this huge but those crystal blue eyes just melts my heart and other places." She says.
" Starry your turning pink again baby." I say with a smile knowing what's going on in her head.
" Yea you do know bro and trust me if it wasn't the fact she already pregnant she would have been with that thought in her head! Not what I wanted to see from my sister and future brother in law!" Adam says. We all start laughing about that. We ate our food then headed back home.
" I'm going to go get the stuff for the party tonight I'll be back in a little while." Shelly says.
" Need some help babe? Adam asked.
" Of course I could use the help." She replied. Adam walks over to Star and kissed her head.
" Be back later if you need anything text me." He says.
" I'm fine Adam but I'll let you know." Star says. Then left out the door.
" He's lucky I love him." Star says smiling.
" I know he is. We both are." I say. She looked up at me and smiled.
" Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.
" Sure you pick." She says. I picked an action movie I laid on the couch with her laying between my legs my hands running her belly. In the middle of the movie she fell asleep. I didn't want to move she looks so beautiful. A knock came on the door then door opens it was Daemon and Katy.
" Hey kiddo we got the tables Shelly needs for the party." Daemon says.
" How long has been asleep?" Asked Katy.
" About thirty minutes. I didn't want to move and wake her up." I say quietly.
" Can't get up can you?" Daemon asked with a smirk.
" Can't even use my alien speed thing as Star likes to put it." I say with a smile. Star starts to stir stretches and wakes up. She opened her eyes and sees her mom and dad.
" Hey Mom and daddy! Been here long?" She asked with a sleepy voice.
" Hey babygirl didn't mean to wake up."  Daemon says.
" It's ok I didn't want to sleep long." She says. I help Star up and then I got up to help her off the couch.
" Give me a min babe. This little one is using my kidney as a soccer ball." She says.
" Which proves my point it's a boy." I say smiling.
" Want to feel it mom?" Star asked.
" Of course I do!" Katy says. She put her hand on Star's belly and sure enough the baby kicks her hand off.
" Wow that's a powerful kick there!" Katy says. I know that look she's wanting to ask her dad if she wants to feel the baby kick but she's afraid too.
" Starry just ask." I tell her.
" Ask what?" Katy asked.
" She wants to ask you if you wanted to feel the baby kick but she's afraid too." I say to Daemon.
" Of course I do." Daemon says. He walks over to Star and he felt the baby kick.
" Just like when your mom was pregnant with you Adam and DJ." He says.
" Oh I remember those days." Katy says.
" Ready to stand up?" I asked her
" Yea I need to help get set up for the party." Star says.
" No you don't babygirl that's why we are here so you don't lift heavy stuff." Daemon says.
" Ok I maybe six months pregnant but I am not helpless I can do things too you know!" Star says.
" Ok ok I get it. I just don't want you to hurt yourself." I say defensively.
" Tristin Lee! Don't you dare patronize me!!"  She says in firm tone.
" Wow ok I'm just gonna..go.. somewhere else." I say.
" Whatever!" Star says and she stomps off upstairs. Katy and Daemon are looking at me.
" Why is she having a mood swing?" I asked.
" It happens sometimes this late just give her space." Katy says.
" I'll go talk to her." Daemon says.
" Thank you." I say. I went outside to grab a smoke. Just then Adam and Shelly got home.

                                 Adam
When we got home I heard Star sorta yelled at Tristin. She never used his middle name before.
" Hey Mom how's it going?" I asked when I hugged her.
" It's going just got here to help you guys set up but Star had one of her mood swings and she took it out on Tristin." Mom says.
" Yea I sorta heard her yell Tristin full name. Want was that about?" I asked.
" She wanted to help set up but your dad told her no that's why we are here and she got upset and said she's not helpless and instead of yelling at your dad she yelled at Tristin and he wanted to back out of the room away and give her space but she stormed off into their room. Your dad is talking to her now." My mom says.
" Where is Tristin now?" I asked
" He's outside trying not to let her tell at him get to him." Mom says.
" I'll go talk to him." I say.
" I'm going to help mom the the decorations put up and the cake out and ready!" Shelly says. I give her a kiss.
" Thank you" I say
" Your welcome!" She replied. I go outside to check on my boy. He's blowing out some smoke when I walked out.
" Hey there." I say
" Oh hey Adam." He says
" I heard Star lashed out on you instead of dad." I say.
" Yea better me than him. I'm good just giving her space. I just don't get why she's having a mood swing now this late." He says.
" Some women do we are the unlucky ones who gets the blunt of it." I said.
" Yea I get it. I guess dad went to go talk to her?" He asked.
" Yea he's up there with her and Shelly is helping Mom set up." I say.
" Ok thank you." He says slowly.
" I better get back inside I wanna go check on her." He says. We went back into the house and he runs up to her.
" So how are we going to have them reveal the gender?" I asked
" When we get them outside I'll give them silly string and it will be pink since it's a girl." Shelly said.
" That is a great idea. Are you going to have like fake ones too?" My mom asked.
" Yea the cake is one and the balloons is another." Shelly says.
" How long have you been planning this?" My mom asked laughing.
" Since the first pregnancy." Shelly says.
" Shelly you are a great friend to her well to both of them. They needed someone like you." My mom says when she hugged Shelly
" I know I'm lucky to have her." I said with a smile. We get all the food out and the tables set up then the box of balloons outside as well.

                                    Star
After dad told me no he didn't want me to help setup that's what he was there for I got irritated and said I wasn't helpless then Tristin said he didn't want me to hurt myself or the baby that made it worse. I got mad and yelled at Tristin and stormed off. Tristin didn't know what to say or do he just knew to give me space.
" Hey babygirl." My dad says
" I know what.your going to say." I said.
" You sure about that?" He asked.
" I took my anger out on Tristin because it was easier than to get mad at you." I say.
" Uh huh and?" Dad says.
" Now I made Tristin feel like shit because of yelling at him." I say.
" Your almost there." Dad says.
" Sorry Daddy I don't want to feel like I'm helpless just because I am six months pregnant I want to feel normal and do normal things and since your my dad there was no way I get mad at you but Tristin was right there." I said
" Now you got it! Babygirl it's ok trust me. Remember when your mom had her mood swings close to the end of her pregnancy with DJ?" He asked.
" Yea I do and none of us could do anything about it but just her space." I said.
" Exactly. Tristin understands why you took it out on him. He let you do it because it's was easier for you." He says.
" I'm sorry Dad I hate these hormones and mood swings. I want to see my feet again and I feel really big now almost like a cow." I say.
" It's ok we all know what your going through." My dad says as he hugs me.
" Is it safe to come in?" Asked Tristin. As soon as I heard his voice I looked up and saw him I had to run to him and hold on for dear life.
" Whoa. Ok I'm guessing your feeling better?" Tristin says.
" Yea I am. I'm sorry honey I didn't mean too." I say.
" It's ok I understand." He says.
" Hey look at me." I look up at him and his bright blue eyes are sparkling.
" Love you." He says
" Love you too." I replied
" Now come on we have a party to finish setting up." My dad says.