Chapter Nine

Star
Hard to believe my baby is a week old. Time sure does fly with her.
" Hey sis you ready to go shopping?" Shelly asked me.
" Yea I'm dressing Charlie real quick." I say
" What are you girls doing today?" Tristin asked me.
" We getting decorations for my bridal shower." I say.
" Sounds fun I thought it was for your bachelorette party." He says wiggling his eye brows
" Sorry Tristin that's close to the end of the month and I'm keeping it a secret." Shelly says as she came into the room.
" Damn I was hoping I would make an appearance." Tristin says
" Sorry bro me Trent and my dad have plans for you" Adam says.
" So who's going to watch Charlie?" I asked.
" Easy the parties are on different days" Shelly says.
" Ok that makes sense!" I say. I get her dressed and I pick up my girl and kiss her cheek.
" Ready to spend time with mommy and Aunt Shelly!" I asked Charlie. Her eyes light up. Tristin kisses her cheek.
" Have fun with mommy and Aunt Shelly daddy love you." He says to her. She has a smile on her face. We leave and I put her in her seat and my mom comes out.
" Hey Mom!" I say
" Hey babygirl what you girls up too?" She asked.
" Going shopping for my bridal shower wanna come with us?" I asked.
"Sure I'll let your Aunt Dee know so we can meet you girls there." My mom says.
" Great" I say. We head to the store to grab party supplies. I get Charlie out of her seat and had a thought.
" Shelly please tell me her stroller is in the trunk?" I asked in a panic tone.
" Uh Star do you want me to lie to you?" She asked. I grab my phone and call Tristin.
" Ok I'll call Tristin!" I say.
" Hey baby what's up?" He asked.
" Can you do me a huge favor?"
" Anything for you!"
" I left Charlie's stroller in my car can you bring it to me pretty please?"
" What do I get?"
" How about a kiss?" I smile.
" With tongue?" Now I'm blushing.
" Is there any other way?"
" I'm on my way baby don't worry!"
" Thank you I love you"
" I love your too." I hang up
" Ok Tristin is bringing me the stroller" I say.
" Does he know where we are?" She asked.
" Yea he does. Which means it should only take him 15 minutes." I say. Then my mom and Aunt Dee pull up.
" Hey girls!" My Aunt Dee says as she hugs us.
" Was you waiting for us?" My mom asked.
" No I left Charlie's stroller in my car and Tristin is bringing it to me right now.
" I've done that before with you and Adam." My mom says. Just then a Camaro pulls next to us and a hot guy gets out of the car.
"Damn check out the hottie in the Camaro!" I say fanning myself.
" Starry!" Is all he says with his boyish smile and he's turning red. There are some other girls checking out my fiance but he doesn't even notice them.
" Here you go babe!" He says as he hands me the stroller. Then I made due on my promise.
" Thank you!" I say. He bends down and kisses Charlie on her head. Her eyes light up when she sees him.
" Have fine I'll see back at home!" He says.
" I will you and Adam stay out of trouble!" I say. He walked back to the car and I'm staring at his ass and I think I whimpered a bit.
" What the hell was that?" Aunt Dee asked.
" What?" I asked innocently.
" You just whimpered when Tristin walked away.
" Oh she has a thing for his ass!" My mom said.
" Ahh like your mom has for your dad's!" Aunt Dee says
" Aunt Dee!" I said laughing.
" Ok can we go in now?" I asked with a smile. I send a quick text to Tristin.
Me: nice ass
Tristin: I've been told so by my beautiful purple eyed fiancee.
Me: when you walked back to the car I actually whimpered
Tristin: I know I heard made me smile
Me: you heard that!!!?
Tristin: yep!! But you know what?
Me: what?
Tristin:I love the way my hands feel on yours and how your naked body under me
Me: damn it boy! Your getting me wet!
Tristin: your getting me hard!
Me: I'll have to fix that later make you feel good
Tristin: damn it girl! Now I just had a thought of you on your knees sucking me.
Me: I had a thought of you licking my clit
Tristin: God Damn girl I'm about to blow a nut on that!
   I left it at that and I must have whimpered again because Shelly, mom and Aunt Dee are looking at me weird.
" What?" I asked.
" Nothing babygirl just you turning pink." My mom says.
" Do I even want to know?" Shelly asked. I showed her my text messages to Tristin.
" You are a bad little Star!" She says with a grin. We start looking all different stuff for the decorations.
" So what colors do we need?" Aunt Dee asked.
" Pink and purple." I say. We look at different things and I found letters in pink and purple.
" We can get S in pink and T in purple!" Shelly says. Then I hear a little whimper coming from Charlie.
" Hey little princess it's ok come here." I say as I pick her up. I kiss her on her cheek.
" Can I take her?" My mom asked.
" Of course you don't have to ask your her grandma you can hold whenever you want." I say. I hand her to my mom and she's has a huge grin on her face.we walk some more at the store and Shelly has gotten so much stuff but she is the maid of honor.
" Oh I need a photo of you and Tristin for the banner I'm having made." Shelly says.
" Shell you don't need to go overboard. Simple is ok with me." I say.
" Star you are anything but simple." She says.
" I just don't want to spend to much of Tristins money." I say. Shelly getting annoyed she picks up her phone and calls Tristin.
" Hey do me a favor?"
" Talk to your wife please?"
" she's afraid of spending to much of YOUR money on the bridal shower."
" Sure here you go." She hands me the phone.
" Hey babe."
" Starry how many times do I have to say it's your money too you know I share everything with you. Spend what you want your only getting married once."
" Ok ok I get it I'm sorry I'm not used to this you know."
" I know baby but we have well enough have a little fun and give Charlie a kiss for me."
" I will I love you!"
" I love you too". I hand the phone back to Shelly.
" You are so mean!" I say sticking my tongue out at her.
" You love me!" She says
" I do!" I say. We look at more things for my shower.
" Ok I think we got all we could here!" Shelly says. We check out and put things in the car.
" Do you want to go to lunch or another store?" My mom asked.
" Lunch I'm starving!" Aunt Dee says
" Your always starving." My mom says laughing.
" I say lunch so I can feed Charlie she's hungry herself." I say. We all agree and we get to the restaurant for lunch. I head to the bathroom stall so I can feed Charlie. When she got done I headed back to my family.
" Ok I have a happy girl now." I say. We finish lunch then head to couple more stores and finally get home.
" I know someone is missing his baby girl!" I say.
" I bet?" She says with a smile. We finally walk in the door and the guys were eating pizza.