Chapter 30

The area was silent everyone looked at the one eyed ghoul seeing a purple mask form nocking his glasses down breaking impact.  Batman quickly pressed a button on his armor sending a signal for the man of steel. Touka eyes widen seeing her friend grab his head then his screams of pain only for a blue and red flash to appear infront of them. "Superman ! We need to contain Kaneki now !" Lex smiles at his enemy showing of his kagune which made his the man of steel grind his teeth.

Everyone eyes widen when Luthor spited out blood and a centipede like kagune wrapped around his body breaking bones. Hell caster quickly started to blast fire balls at the kakuja "die monster!!!!" Kaneki looked only to snap luthors back making the villain scream Superman took flight ramming into hell caster. "Stay down kid." The alien then charged his heat vision blasting the kagune making it break away from luthor.

Superman lands infront of luthor only to see a ginger dead on the ground "ha ha I unleashed his true nature for killing just his friend! He will never be a hero his kind are freaks and monsters!" The man of steel turned to him in rage "you idiot luthor!! People will die because of you!!" Kaneki then lunges at Superman taking a bite of his chest only to be thrown aside he took a deep breath using his cold breath.

Kaneki was moving foward only to be frozen in place. Luthor tried to get up but couldn't he felt his healing factor slowly working "you say they are monsters but look at you luthor. Turning yourself into them." Superman went to help the others get free only for Batman to walk up to the glasses picking them up. Touka ran to hides body falling down petting his head till she looked at luthor smiling. "You." She activated her kagune flames appeared behind her he was fascinated with the kagune only to be shot multiple times seeing red crystals in his chest.

"That's enough Touka!" Yomo grabbed her pulling her away only for the hero's to walk up to the villain. Batman clenched his fists looking at Kaneki's dead friend then back at the frozen kakuja. Till a crack was heard Superman turned around too see the ice slowly break only for it to burst open. Centipede kagune lunged at luthor wrapping around his legs pulling him towards him. Touka and nishki ran towards him "Kaneki that's enough!!" The kakuja turned to see Touka and nishki he hissed only to let go of luthor.

He lunged at her only to be hit back by nishki which pissed the kakuja off. Batman had an idea looking at hides body looking at Kaneki "Kaneki we can bring him back." The kakuja turned to the dark knight and man of steel "the Lazarus pits can bring him back ken. Calm down." The mask was slowly coming off which made Touka run towards him hugging him. The mask broke only to show Kaneki crying face his eyes watery. Batman looked at luthor only to be handcuffed and attached with a collar "this will sting a bit." Luthor felt a shock in his whole body feeling his spine healed. Which made him try to activate his kagune but failed "it's a invention I invested in since Kaneki told me about you and ghouls appeared this takes their kagune into a state of sleep." Kaneki walked towards hide picking his body up slowly then looked at luthor till Superman put a hand on him.

"Sorry Kaneki but we can get him back." The ghoul didn't know if this was true but took their word turning around walking towards his ghoul friends Batman watched only to close his eyes thanking everything is alright for now.