Chapter 17

Batcave

Batman looked at the ghoul before him "looks like your awake." Kaneki just stared at him nodding the dark knight noticed something was off about the ghoul. Robin enters the room to see a figure with black hair then saw who it was. "Kaneki that was you?!"

The ghoul turned to face the bird boy having no expression on his face but blood from his mouth. Superman kept an eye on the ghoul using his X-ray vision to see everything was okay but his kagune organ had something strange to it. "Bruce a word please." Kaneki and Robin where left in the room alone silence built into the walls.

"Bruce I took a look at Kaneki." The knight looked at Clark in suspicion "what is it Clark." The man of steel looked at his friend sighing softly "his organs are messing up his kaugne has some weird things around it first time we meet he didn't have Centipede like things around his kagune." This made Bruce silent thinking then looked at the other man in the eyes. "Remember Centipede we took him out and now maybe his kagune has evolved into a ad what Kaneki said along time ago kaguja."

Robin went up to his partner "we all missed you bro. Would have loved to see you in our missions we had over the year." Kaneki was silent then looked at Robin "missed you guys to Robin." The ghoul pats him on the back then proceeded to go to the elevator which made the bird look at him. "Where you going?" Kaneki messed with his hair "I'm go for a walk around town." Before the boy wonder could say anything else the elevator door closed.

Batman and Superman walk into the room to see Robin alone "where's Kaneki?"

Gotham

Kaneki walked the streets looking into the knight sky. "Touka-Chan.." till he heard clapping from behind him revealing it to no other than lex Luthor. "Welcome to the world of the living Ken Kaneki." The ghoul stared at the man before him clenching his fists "Lex." He took a step forward till he heard a beep.

Boooooom

Store blew up making the ghoul turn around but was stabbed in the stomach. Kaneki turned to see lex with a weird looking knife smiling. This made ken activate his kagune stabbing lex in the chest. Kaneki looked at the bald man in the eyes dropping him to the ground. He grabbed the knife pulling it out of his stomach to see its kagune improved. "Help!!!" This made Kaneki drop the knife running into the convince store seeing a man and a woman under ruble.

Kaneki used his kagune to lift the steel pipe from the man legs wrapping around him. He lifted the lady on her feet helping them out the store. He placed the man down seeing he was still alive till a crack happened and a green tentacle went threw the woman's head. The ghoul's eye widen then see lex standing there "now now Kaneki Ken where were we." Lex lifted his head showing his left eye was black and green then cracking his fingers.