Looking at her, I smile and speak in a gentle voice. I love my daughter. She has made me the happiest woman alive. But since I'm immortal now, I guess I can only hope she will inherit my powers as well.

" I was just thinking. It seems I lost track of time again."

Laughing, she shows me a dress but I shake my head. I don't think I'll need to dress girly for the family reunion. My mom and dad will be there and I'm sure they'll be in their armor or something related. After twenty more outfits, I finally decide to go with my favorite one. Maybe a dress might not be a bad idea. As long as the dress allows me to be able to fight and is a dark color. I would hate to cover a light-colored dress in blood.

" This is the last option, mom."

" Alright, my warrior."

" What do you think?"

" It will do. Besides, I think ---------------------------"

" Are you two done by now?"

Edward comes into the room and shakes his head. Walking towards us, he hugs Andreina and kisses me. Holding my waist, he pulls me toward him and asks why am I still in my usual outfit.

" Why are you still not dressed, love?"

" I can't make up my mind on what to wear."

" Since when do you care about impressing others with your appearance?"

" It's not that, Edward. It's just . . . . . . . well . . . . . . . you two always go dressed up and me in my war outfits."

" You look like a goddess, love. You look stunning in whatever you wear."

" Thank you, Edward. But could you please help me?"

" Alright, my Bella. We still have ten minutes before we have to leave. I'll make sure you find the perfect outfit by then."

Sitting on the bed edge, he turns to our daughter and tells her to show him the outfits. Nodding, she duplicates and makes all her copies show an outfit. After looking at each one, he turns to me and smirks at me. Knowing what that smile means, I blush and shake my head. Ignoring me, he picks one instantly and gives it to me.

" Well, try it on."

" I hate you."

" I love you too, love."

Pouting, I walk inside the bathroom and try the dress on. I hate his choice already. But we must go and I can't really complain. I told him to help and he did. I should have asked Renesmee or my mom to help me. Oh well. Coming out, I wait for them to decide. This dress makes me feel comfortable but strange at the same time.

 This dress makes me feel comfortable but strange at the same time

I pout and want to change but the time ran out and we must leave. Using my magic to fix my hair and put it in a ponytail, I wait until they say something but all they do is stare. How great. Now they are shocked to see me in a common dress.