| ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ |

══════════════════

A week later, you and Peter were in the med bay for your excruciatingly painful physiotherapy course since your broken bones mended together and the plaster was finally off your hand.

You examined your right wrist, however healed, still looked slightly deformed from other wrist. Guess you have to live with that now, learning to finally get control over your mended hand so you can properly punch those bastards.

"I hate this," you said, referring to your wrist. "It's not the same, and I can hardly move my fingers. Ughh."

"Hey! Don't say that, it's perfectly fine." Peter took your shaking hand in his and kissed your palm, kissed each of your fingertips and said, "and your hands gonna be totally okay, if not stronger than before."

You groaned from the cheesy-ness, and because there was no one around, leaned in and brushed your lips against his.

"(Y/N), I just came to check- YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" Thor's loud booming voice made you spring away from Peter as far as possible, and that meant your head hit on the wall.

"Ow, Thor, it's not what you think-"

"Yea, Mr Thor, it was- it was an accident-"

"(Y/N) and Man of Spiders, it's so sweet to see you both together," he cheerily whispered, as if it was completely normal for you to date Peter. He handed you and Peter juice boxes, as you sat on the couch nearby.

"So... you're okay with it?" you asked, rubbing the back of your head.

"You're completely fine?" asked Peter, opening a juice box for you.

"I was always rooting for you two, what do you call it? I was boating you both. Odin's beard, Bruce owes me 20 bucks!"

"What? You bet on us??" you said, spraying out apple juice.

"Yeah, everyone's on it about when it was going to happen, and I was right-" well, fuck. They saw your ship coming even before you did.

"Does Dad know?" you asked, horrified.

"Stark? No, we're doing a great job at keeping our bets to ourselves, and we'd like to live, thank you."

"Mr. Thor, so will you tell Mr Stark now?" Peter was as nervous about this as you are.

"Please, Thor, don't tell Dad or anyone, please."

"Hmm, I think I will need something more than that to keep my victory a secret."

"I'll buy you every flavour of pop tarts in market," you said, completing your juice and setting it aside. "For a week."

Thor shook his head, but he already was on this deal.

"For a month, I'll buy you poptarts for a month. Just don't tell anyone, yet."You had to go to Tony's lab for some lead on the blood sample, so you all moved out of the room, Thor still giddy about discovering your 'boat'.

Little did you all know, Nat was right behind the door, listening. Now, she owes 125 bucks and her laundry is going to be done by (Y/N). What a game.

"Oh- heyy Nat," you said, your voice wavering. "Is there any chance you didn't hear anything?"

"My laundry, for a month, and I'll keep shut," she smirked and you groaned. "So, you and Peter, huh?"

 ──────────────