13

"I don't want this week to end." I said rolling over looking at Josh. I smiled and kissed his lips, and in his arms I finally for once felt secure. These last three weeks of break we had felt like it has just been us two. No other girlfriend, no nosey ass friends. Just me and him for once.

"I know. I haven't felt this good in a while." He said staring at me. "You gonna be my wifey."

"You think so?" I laughed and put my arms around him.

"Yeah, even if for some reason we end up split apart, or we end. I'll always find my way back to you."

"I doubt it, I'm nothing special. I'm just a girl your messing around with behind ya girlfriend's back."

"You're more that that Liyah. Don't low rate yourself. You throw yourself in the side chick zone when I don't even see you as that." I looked away and played with the covers as he started to talk.

"No I'm serious. Before I met you I just had Naomi, and to be honest I can't even say why I got with her in the first place. She just was always on my back cause I'm QB. She always talk about how she can't wait for me to hit it big and to be the 'wifey' of a football player cause I'm at a good place right now with the NFL deal. With you it's like you don't even give a fuck what happens, your just all for me wherever I end up."

I got up and sat up on top of him. "Well it's true. I'll be happy for you no matter what, and I'm independent. I'm not gonna depend on you to be my meal ticket through life." I grabbed his hands and looked at him. "You'll make it there. Whether I'm around or not and I'll be a big time journalist. Being the nosey person in celebrities lives." I laughed and he leaned up.

"But for now, you're my Liyah and I'm fine with that." He licked the side of my face and laughed.

"Ew what was that for?"

"Round two?" He said winking at me and pulling me back down against his body to kiss him. He had my body already sore, but because the sensations he made me feel, with his sexy body I could just look pass the pain.

He lifted me up and forced himself deep inside my tight, sore body. Soon as I felt him as deep as he could go I could feel the heated sensation and chills run up my spine when his cold hands ran down my back cooling my body down.

"Mmm... aah Josh." I moaned out loud, and my hands began to scratch the surface of his chest. He raced his cold hands down to my waist and began to bounce me up and down.

"Cum for me Liyah." He whispered as he kept moving me up and down as fast as he could.

"Mmm fuck don' t stop!"

I bit my lip and he put one of his hands on my neck and choked me roughly. I gasped and breathed heavy, moaning as loud as I could as I could feel myself about to climax as he thrusted deeper while bouncing me back and forth.

Boom! Then the door slammed open.

"Baby I'm back!"