1

He then laid his warm hands on the sides of my hips, pulling at the lining of my panties. I put my arms around him, digging my fingers into his back leaving small scratches. His soft lips kissed mine before he kissed his way down to my navel, looking up at me with those dark brown eyes of his.

"You want me Liyah?" I heard his deep voice speak out as he starred at me, slowly lifting both my legs on his shoulders. I couldn't help but get lost in his hungry eyes that I could tell wanted me, and because of that I could feel my breathing starting to pick up. The traces from his tongue on my body had left me in a heated sensation and the touch of his hands already had my mind in a twirl.

"Answer me Liyah," He gripped onto the middle of my panties and pulled them down some, kissing my core. I felt a strong tingling feeling strike up my spine, just from his one single kiss.

"Liyah." He placed his tongue on my clit and it drove my insides wild. My back arched up from the bed and my hands instantly took a grip onto the sheets and let out a loud moan.

"I want... you, Josh-"

"This lecture is so boring isn't it?" I felt a poke beside me, taking my eyes off of him I rolled them over to who was next to me, Tay.

"Girl, you didn't hear a word I said did you?" She laughed and snapped her fingers in my face. "Bitch get out of dream land, you know he's got Naomi." I looked back at where Josh was, and there she was, sitting on his lap and kissing all over him in the middle of the lecture. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Tay.

"And?" I said looking back at the 'unhappy' couple. I seen how he would try to avoid her lips each time she would attempt to kiss him, and I know why.

"Girl you crazy, Naomi is every guys fantasy." Tay said snapping her fingers in my lost face, still half ass continuing my dream about Josh and I but it was fading away the more she snapped her fingers in my face. I looked back at Tay and laughed when she said that Naomi was every guy's 'fantasy'.

"She's not his fantasy." I laughed and shook my head when I looked down back at them.

"How would you know that?" She nudged at me and laughed loud causing everybody to look over at us, including Josh. He caught his eyes with mine and threw a smirk at me before Naomi's hands turned his head facing hers.

"Believe me, I know." I knew she wasn't his 'fantasy'. I mean, yes he dated her. Yes they been together for a while, but that never stopped me, and apparently it never stopped him. I was Josh's fantasy, he was already wrapped around my finger. He's mine and I'm his, just nobody knew it. It was our little secret.

*************************

It gets better believe me. :p
I've got it completed already but won't post unless it gets some love. xD
Vote, read, whatever. Thanks c;