7

"So this girlfriend number two?" Zeek said looking at me when I walked in. Josh told Zeek about me, they were best friends. Zeek was a little darker than me and had braids in his hair, tall and kind of skinny. He didn't have a girlfriend but he slept around with all the thots with no morals on campus.

"Nah this girlfriend number one." Josh said kissing me. "She's bae." He said wrapping his big arms around me.

"Okay go somewhere else with that lovey dovey shit." He said laughing putting on his sneakers. "You guys gonna make us late for class." He said grabbing his backpack and heading out.

*************************

Finals were coming closer and I knew I had a lot of studying to do, so I was paying attention the whole class. It was quiet, until everyone's favorite couple started to argue. It started off quietly, then just got louder and louder.

"Josh where were you yesterday?" She said standing up over him yelling. Everyone's eyes stared over at the two arguing, and it got quiet.

"We talked about it already stop making a scene." Josh said shaking his head. I could tell he was getting annoyed and aggravated. Making a scene was Naomi's priorities when it came to anything.

"No!" She shouted out. "You weren't in your dorm, you weren't at Zeek's. you weren't at study hall so where the fuck was you?!" She screamed out at Josh.

"You wanna know where I was? You really wanna fucking know?! I was-" He got up standing in front of her shouting.

"Enough!" The professor shouted. But at this time Josh was furious. He looked up at me real quickly then looked back at Naomi. He was so mad, nothing was stopping him at the moment.

"I was cheating on you!" He shouted out at Naomi, causing the whole class to react in an uproar.

"I said that was enough! Both of you get out now!" The professor screamed out at the top of his lungs causing the class to react in a straight silence. Josh grabbed his bag and stormed out one of the doors while Naomi rushed out the other side with her group of thots following right behind her. The rest of the class was in shock, saying all types of comments about the two.

"She had it coming for herself."

"They probably played each other."

"Who would cheat on someone like Naomi?"

"I wonder who the girl is."