12

"How you liking the subway?" He laughed looking down at the surprised faces I was making at the sights of some people sitting on the subway. A man sitting in the corner with a drink in his hand, knocked out. Someone with a Spiderman suit was sitting in the back. Someone selling CD's on the opposite end.

"It's alright." I laughed as the subway stopped and he grabbed my hand and walked off with me. He caught me by surprise when he grabbed my hand, we were out in public. "Josh don't you think you should let go?"

"Nope cause there's thousands of people in NYC right now, and odds are someone that know's Naomi or me walking into us is low. Mostly everyone mutual to knowing us on campus is out of state. Sooo.." He pulled me against his body as we were standing on the stairs to go up to the city and grabbed my face and kissed me. Once again, the feelings that left three weeks ago was hitting me back and forth in my conscious.

"Stop smiling and let's go loud ass." He smirked and slapped my ass.

"Why don't you just shut up?" I laughed and followed behind him. We made our way up the stairs and there was big NYC, the jungle of buildings and thousands of people. The bright lights along the buildings and sounds of honking car horns. It was cloudy and gloomy but it was still perfect.

We walked hand and hand down the streets, going in all types of stores. Our next stop was the Hershey's store and chocolate was one of my favorite things.

"I know you wanna go in here chocolate freak." I hit him on the shoulder and he laughed at me.

"Hey how would you even know that?"

"Well the other day I did walk into a dorm invaded in chocolate wrappers. And two months ago when you were on your 'shark week' after you almost took my head off, you wanted me to bring you fudge brownie ice cream."

"Wow you pay attention, to much. And shut up I did not attack your dumbass." We laughed and walked in the yummy chocolate world. I just wanted to attack, everything. "Oh look at this big ass chocolate bar, the chocolate syrup. Omg Josh look at this Hershey Kiss." I looked over at him and he had his phone out recording me and laughing the whole time. "Josh are you serious right now?"

"Yeah I am, you look like a crazy person." He recorded me the whole time we were in the Hershey's store. I played along and grabbed things, showing them off to the camera. We laughed and joked around the whole time. "Come here bae," He said grabbing me and pointing the camera at us. "I just wanted to let you know something before I shut this camera off." He said kissing me between each of his words he was saying. "I'm gonna buy you all the chocolate you want from this store, you know why?

"Why?" I said grabbing his face kissing him again.

"Cause I love you." I was in shock, it was the first time he said he loved me. I didn't expect it at all, cause I knew he had someone else. But at this moment I said fuck it, we were close. He was the best person in my life right now.

"I love you too." Oops, I said it.