Firewood for the Bonfire ( Lemon )

You flip Cinder over making you on top and her on bottom, You take of your shirt revealing your toned body "My my (Y/N), Have you been working out?~" She removes the cloths covering her breast and you admire her beauty for a few moments "H-hey stop S-staring and just get O-on with it~" "With pleasure~" You take one of her breast in your mouth and you play the other with your hand "(Y-Y/N)" You stop playing with her breast and you start to remove your pants, You take of your boxer and your 13 inch manhood reveals itself "13 inches huh?~ Have you been holding out?~" She pushes you back on the bed "I can work with this~" She licks your phallus from the bottom to the top and she circles you tip a few times, You groan in pleasure, Cinder makes a small chuckle and she takes you in her mouth, She starts to bob her head slowly, She starts to moan and you see that's she's also rubbing herself through her clothes, She bobs her head faster making you groan, You end starts closing in "C-cinder, I'm close" She starts licking you shaft everywhere while bobbing at a faster speed, You releases in her mouth with a groan, Cinder swallows it all in a few gulps, She releases you shaft from here l mouth with a pop "Ahh~ that was a cup full~ You sure have been saving up for everyone~" She whispers in your ear "Your turn~"

You flip her over and you kiss her for a second and you crawl down and place your head between her legs, You remove the cloth covering her wet pulsating womanhood, You dive in and start licking her and you hear Cinder moan in pleasure, You keep licking her for a few more times until you penetrate her with your tounge and you hear her release a sharp breath followed by a moan, You thrust in her with your tounge for a few minutes until Cinder says "(Y/N) Im cumming!" She releases in your mouth and you gulp in down,  "So~ Ready for the main course?~" "You know I am~"

You align your shaft with her womanhood "Be careful, It's my first time" "Wait you're a virgin?" "Yeah" "I thought somebody would've smashed you by now" "Yeah, And that's you!" She forces you inside her and she yelps in pain, You look down to see some blood on your phallus, You comfort her by kissing her passionately and a few moments later she says you could move, You thrust slowly in and out of her and she starts moaning "(Y-Y/N), So B-big Ahn!~" You keep thrusting in her "Go F-faster!" You thrust a bit faster and harder in her "Faster FASTER!" You weren't even sure if this was Cinder anymore but you still complied, She soon became a moaning mess, Suddenly, Knocks on the door are heard and Emerald starts yelling "(Y/N) have you seen Cinder? And why is the door locked?" "S-Shit! It's Emerald!" "If you don't answer the door I'm gonna tell Mercy to break your door down!" "Shit this is bad, How are we gonna get out of this!? WAIT I KNOW!" "How?!" "Just keep going!" "We're breaking in in 3" "(Y/N) IM GONNA CUM" "2" "Me too!" "1" "IM CUMMING" "COMING IN!"

* WHOOSH*
* CRACK *

"Where is he? First Cinder now (Y/N)!"
"Great you made me break his door for no reason! HOW IS HE GOING TO LOVE ME NOW!"

You fall next to Cinder on the flower field  "W-Wow, That felt weird" "Yeah, Luckily I teleported us in time" "If it weren't for that semblance of yours Emerald and Mercy would have probably raped you (Y/N)" Both of your share laugh "Can we stay here and sleep for now?" "Sure"

Sally's P.O.V

(Y/N) FINALLY HAS A NEW SOMEONE TO GET OVER TEAM RWBY!!! YES!! SWEET VICTORY TASTES LIKE CANDY CANES!!!

* There's the lemon bois, And I posted for a whole week straight meaning I didn't break my promise! Well for your information I had to read some lemons to understand what to write and how to stage this, Might not be a long lemon at all but this isn't a one shot so beat it, Anyways I'm gonna go farm some primes and probably platinum too in Warframe so yeah, See Y'all on the next chapter *