The Calm Before The Storm

The guard's cries slowly died down as you walk away from the burning building, This was your 1337th kill after 5 months away from beacon, You didn't kill for money or fame but for sport, One of the rules as a huntsman was to Never Kill, But you abandoned that rule just like how Ozpin abandoned you

After your next kill, You planned on returning to That Place the voice in your head said, You still had some time for fun..

Ruby's POV

Ruby was happy with Cardin, But she slightly felt bad for (Y/N), He didn't do anything but she betrayed him in cold blood.

She was currently hanging out with the rest of her team in Vale buying clothes and Dust, Weiss was paying for all of them, They soon got hungry so they went to a ramen shop, Each of them get their individual food and start eating, Except Ruby

"Ruby is there something wrong?" Yang asked her little sister "Yeah, Its (Y/N)" Every one stopped eating and looked at her "What about him?" Everyone asked "Its just...I...feel so guilty for betraying him like that, I mean he never did anything to us and we just dump him like that?"

She was right, Each of them remember the times when (Y/N) helped them with their problems

Ruby was too tired to get cookies for herself, She was on a burnout from her previous missions so she decided to rest for the whole day, "Ruby?" a male behind the door asked, "Come in" Ruby lazily answered but she suddenly perked up when she smelled the scent of chocolate chip cookies getting stronger, She sits up and she sees (Y/N) with a small bag of cookies and a glass of milk, "I thought you might want these since you had none of them left so I bought you some" Ruby quickly yanked the bag away from (Y/N) and teared it open, Its remains spilling and being devoured one at a time.

Weiss was shopping for clothes and she had gotten 15 of them, She puts them on the cashier's table and reaches for her wallet but she can't find it, She starts panicking until someone from behind her says "I'll pay for it" She turns around and sees (Y/N) with his own credit card, Thet exit the store and (Y/N) hands her wallet back, "You dropped this back at the dorm" Weiss was amazed he followed her all the way to Vale just to give her wallet back.

Blake was a bookworm, Although she read books that didn't mean she was innocent like most bookworms, Her types of books were lewd and dirty, "Ninjas of Love" being her favorite out of them all, While walking back to the dorm she drops the book but doesn't notice it, She gets back to the dorm and reaches for where it is to only find that it's not there, She starts to panic because whoever has it will learn of her secret, A knock is heard on the door and Blake manages to calm herself down and open the door "Yes?", Her eyes widened, It was (Y/N) with a smug grin and the book in his hand ,"I never knew you were into this Blake" He says, Blake panicked even more because now that someone knows her dirty secret and has the power to tell everyone, "Please for the love of Oum, Do NOT tell this to anyone" She begged "Don't worry, I'm not that type of guy" He says with a smile, He hands her back her book and winks at her, Blake's face reddened at this as he walked away, She closes the door breathing heavily .

Yang loved going to the bar just to mess with poor Junior and get a little drunk, She doesn't get too drunk because of her tolerance but in one unlucky night her tolerance failed her and she got too drunk, This made her vulnerable to perverted men trying to get a hit on her, A man with brown hair approached her and talked to her "You look fine m'lady" he says, Yang was too drunk to even think who this guy was, "Well you can call me Yang hotshot~" She responded, The guy starts to make a move and almost kisses her but he got a different kiss from a fist, (Y/N) arrived just in time to stop them and Yang looks at him and says "Hey, You look familiar..."  Just before passing out on him, (Y/N) sighs and starts to walk back to beacon while carrying her bridal-style, Soon enough they reach Team RWBY's dorm and he lays her down on her bed and gives her a small peck on the lips and leaves, Yang was semi-conscious when she felt this, A small smile creeps up her lips before she passes out again .