005

re;       I LOVED YOUCHAP - 05

CHAP - 05

BEFORE— I had the time to react I felt something brush off my shoulder only to see this unholy, piece of trash smiling at me menacingly.

"Dios ko, your face scared the shit out of me"  I teasingly said as I clutched my chest; as if I was scared

Soon I received a playful punch on my shoulder, Belarus was looking very annoyed.

"I didn't have the time to grab Ukraine with me, bitch was having her mental breakdown"  rolling her eyes at the 'mental breakdown' part

"Omg, girl same, where she at, lemme company her, we're gonna listen to Girl in red"  yet again, I received another punch on my shoulder. Women, I won't hesitate but to kick your ape ass looking face to mars one more time if you punch my shoulder again.

We talked a lot. Like, a lot

We were pretty much busy cause of college and because of that, we weren't able to talk or hang out much since we have different lives and tasks of our own. I was pretty busy cause of our upcoming tests that I needed to work hard on.

Y'know...?

Never in my life have I worked this hard just for a test, but since it's college we're talking about, I needa start working pretty hard or else I'll end up homeless, duh.

"Soo, how's the test you've been staying up all night shawty??"  She said.

I cocked my head and smiled a little.

"Pretty freaking hard, I stayed up till 2 in the morning, I don't even know if I'm able to pass it but whatever." 

She chuckled, exhaling the air.
I feel sleepy tho, I hadn't gotten enough sleep for the past days.

I might sleep in some more later on.

And from what I remembered, we talked a lot.