𝐫𝐞; 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (END)

{PHIL}

— AS TIME PASSED by so fast. I finally graduated, the same as Russia.

Ukraine and Belarus sniffling as they clinged into my arms oh so tightly as if I'd vanish anytime soon.

"I'll miss you so much hic... Phil!"  Belarus phrased as I just hugged over them tightly, I nodded as a response.

"I know I know, besides you can still visit over ROFLMAO, stop crying you doofus"   I held back my tears as I watched the both of them rant about how they will miss me and that they want to move in with me.

"Stop crying you losers, it's not like I'm gonna die, we can still talk to each other though, but the difference is that it'll be a lot more busier."   they nodded; agreeing to what I said.

"it's just that, we finally finished college and some shits like that, I will literally throw a tantrum right now because I miss going to high school with y'all"   Belarus snuggled as Ukraine did the same.

"Oh please, stop being so dramatic, we'll see each other again"   I heard Malaysia chuckled out. Malaysia pats my back.

"I'm an empath and I can sense that you're so done with the situation"   Indonesia replied, I chuckled as a response.

"I know rightt?"  we both giggled as the two argued back.

"Congrats, Phil, also 'been a while since we had a decent conversation"   America snooped in, I nodded.

"You too, congrats though"   we both exchanged smiled before he left with, I'm assuming Japan.

oh, so he found someone. well that's nice, 'least I won't have to listen to his simp shits.

Night had already bloomed as I went back home after a bunch of persuading after the Ukrainian and Belarusian country. I managed to get away and now I'm here.

in Russia's warm embrace.

"Congrats to the both of us."   he muttered as I smiled gently as the sunshine.

"I know, I'm so gonna miss college"   I replied.

"we're all gonna miss a bunch of things as we grow older, Phil"   He said.

"remembered when you texted me instead of Belarus? if Bela didn't gave you my number then this wouldn't have happened"   he laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"eh? if Bela didn't had the guts to do it I would've done the first move in the first place though"   I said.

"but it's true, I actually kinda miss college now. all I need to do is find a decent job"   I added.

"Same here."   He leaned in to kiss my plumpy cheeks.

"I love you so much, Phil."

"I love you too, Russ"

— fin