009

re;      I LOVED YOUCHAP - 09

CHAP - 09

re;      I LOVED YOUCHAP - 09

PHIL'S : POV

I successfully head home without getting wet because of the rain. thanks to russia and his bomber jacket. oh right, his bomber jacket. he lent me this jacket so I can go back home. it's a very very comfy and a big one to be honest.

it smells exactly like him as well!
the scent of his cologne diluted and mixed with my scent.
it feels addicting.

well I better return it to him tomorrow or maybe next week, I have work to take care of. but for now, let's maybe just fantasize about what just happened earlier.

before I left him on the bus stop, the sudden urge to throw and wrap my hands on his neck popped in my mind, but I dismissed it because it's embarrassing to do so.

his lips looks soft, I wanna kiss him as well. before I realized I've been staring at him.

"hello?? earth to phil?? you there?"  I snapped back to reality, and heard him giggle.

"do I really look that handsome?"  he said as he cheekily grinned at me.

well listen here dipshit, yes you do and I just wanna smack the shit out of you, throw my hands and wrap it around your neck, then kiss you until I ble-

"I guess, yea"  I did not just- NFDKJFDJFJ NOO WHY DID I SAID IT OUT LOUD FOR HIM TO HEAR CRYSTAL CLEAR

SOMEBODY STAB ME IN THE BACK PLS I WANT TO DIE OUT OF PuRE EMBARRASSMENT NFJEJFJFJEMGKS.

I gave him another glance; only to see his face, softening to what I said.

I realized my hand moved on it own, reaching out for his touch to which he happily accepted.

our face inching closer to each other
his face says what he wanted, my expression suddenly softened as I gave in with whatever my head commands me.

connecting our lips together, his chapped lips felt cold and warm at the same time, but it didn't bother me. until

he slid his tongue and asked for me to open up, it felt hungry, I decided to open up. as his tongue claimed every inch of me, fighting dominance as our tongue intertwined with each other.

I was a drooling mess, mewling and letting out high pitched noise Everytime he hits the spot.

until suddenly the urge to breathe kicked in. I squeezed his shoulders for a signal; to his reply, he stopped, looking at me as I pant heavily.

I was so embarrassed that time that I wanted to hide away from him.

I'll have to tell Bela about this, I'm falling deep in love for him AAAAAA