006

re;       I LOVED YOUCHAP - 006

CHAP - 006

"OKAY BELA - I love you and all but is it necessary to have me check out the garage?" Phil squinted his eyes; as for Belarus who looks like she's gonna crap her pants any time.

"Did I stutter, bitch get out and check whatever that shit is, I'm too scared" she declares posing oh so elegantly as if she's on some drama shits.

Lmao, that send me - Phil has no choice but to check up the garage.
Haha go Phil bae, you can do this.

Sighing, Phil yanked a flashlight; turning it on and went out; checking up on the garage only to find some buff guy standing in front.

"Holy granoli,, Please spear me, I swear to god I- uhhh.... I'm still 11-" he was cut off his sentence when Bela shouted.

"Oh hey,, it's just you Brother "

I,, so you're telling me, Bela Bitch that I(Phil)has to get my shits together, check up on that garage, only to hear that it was your brother all along. Hope both sides of your pillow are warm and your charger doesn't work <3.

Making the "☝😬" pose, Disappointed asf 'cause phil thought he was gonna throw some hands. He looked at her "you bitch, you really want me dead do you" placing his hands on his chest(Dramatically ofc).

"Shh, okay so this is my Brother, the one you've been talking to" Giving me the debby Ryan smirk
Lemme tell you Hunny, I'm gonna snatch your weave later.

"Ohh, Uh nice to meet you I guess" awkwardly smiling. He chuckled, and lemme tell you....

HOLY SHIT HIS VOICE IS JUST SO - FHSJXJAJ HOT AND UH DEEP FJJSJFJSJD CORPSE TYPE OF BEAT HUNNY THIS MY MAN.

"Didn't expect you to be this short" he smirked. Stop you're making me blush dzaddey uwu IW NO STOP PHIL -

"Call me short again and I'll be the one to rearrange your guts" hmm purr Phil; baddie type of beat🤪☝💢💢✨💥🗣

"Mhhhm.. Sussy little baka" he whispered. ISTG DUDE SHAT BEFORE I MAKE YOU MY MAN

"PLEASE SHUT YOU'RE MAKING ME ACT UP-"

Anyways, it was already nighttime so, Phil has no choice but to just stay; considering that he hasn't finished his thesis haha good luck passing on the finals biatch-

It was already morning when Phil decided to go home for a change of clothes, to which Belarus agreed. It was a really long and peaceful walk, just watching the sunbeam again while the clouds clear up, the cute little butterflies bathing under the sun rays whilst the bird's chirp.

Sighing with relief; Phil seems to smile as he passes a bridge, under it with clean and crystal blue water. the ducks quack.

Sounds so lovely and peaceful.
Oh as he doesn't want that scenery to end, but everything has its ending as he finally reached his destination.

Suddenly his phone lit up, as the text showed up.

01-893-563-0179

[DOODIEMAN]

I just wanted to check up
If you came home safely..
Lol

Oh how I want to bash his head -Wait no, What?? Phil snap outta itHe's not into you

Wait no, What?? Phil snap outta it
He's not into you. No doubt he's not into boys as well.

He didn't wanna reply, he knows he's running out of time to even care, he has to go to his college to get that degree and get a job, Lol.

Taking a deep breath as he grabs a pair of decent clothes, before lashing outside to go to his next objective; Hell - School.