007

re;          I LOVED YOU

CHAP - 007

PHILS : POV

"HUHHHHHHHHH??" — next thing I knew she hangs up.

THAT SNOTTY LITTLE BIATCH DECIDED TO DRAG ME WITH HER SHENANIGANS AGAIN HELP, I mean. I don't have that much to do anyway so I guess I'll be happy to go with her.

Ukraine decided that we go shopping since it's been a while. I kinda agree since I really wanna go to this shop that I found once and I was interested.

I'm basically ruining my schedules but it's worth it and besides who needs school when yer gonna die anyway, basically, you wasted almost 10+ years trynna study something that I doubt won't even be useful once you work.

Like algebra. The fuck is with x's and y's. Lmao, whoever invented that shit must've suffered from a heartbreak.

Anyway, I decided to drop off in front of this cafe,, it's just a one-minute walk to the cafe so I guess I'll be fine.

"There you are you little rascal, I thought you ain't coming"  does this bit-

"The fuck do you think of me? A scammer? C'mon, I keep my promises and besides, I wanna buy something anyway"  I sighed. A long sigh.

It's been quite a while since I talked to Ukraine again. She's been really busy and for me it sounds like a joke. I never really saw her putting in much more effort than she does now.

Haha, that's some big Character development right there lol.

Considering her sassy attitude she's Kind on her way; she's just having difficulties on how to show it so she messes up. She prioritizes everyone before her which sounds quite selfless, but she said she doesn't mind it, it's just that she thinks everyone is important before her.

I hope she realize she's also important in someone's life.

I'm talking about me and Poland.

Ukraine is a sister figure for me besides Belarus. Poland romantically loves her, sometimes I feel bad for Poland since Ukraine is oblivious towards her feelings.

Yes. Poland is a girl, it doesn't really matter with the Gender, I support both of them. Ehhh I just hope one day Ukraine will be able to see through Poland's feelings.