*Ending 2: Never Going To See Light Again*

A/N: This is a warning! This chapter might be a little graphic although it might not be too bad because I'm not sure if I want it to be. But just in case I'm warning you all. 

*(Y/N) POV* 

I went to slowly reach for the angel's hand but before I could I felt a hot breath on my neck causing me to shiver and come out of my thoughts. I looked at the kind angel's face only to see a look of pure fear on it. I went to turn around but before I could a large amount of pain was shooting through my head and everything went black as my body fell to the floor. I couldn't move but I could hear screaming and fighting. I want to flee or cover my ears but I couldn't all I could do was hope that I would fall unconscious. After what felt like forever I finally got my wish. 

I woke up in that same dark dungeon I had been locked in many times before. I looked around and saw Terrance sitting in a chair staring at the ground. Thinking maybe he was asleep I started trying to figure out a way to get out of my chains. As I flailed around I heard a dark chuckle coming from where Terrance was sitting. I looked at him fearfully as he stood up and stared at me still laughing. He walked over to me and grabbed me by my (h/l) (h/c) hair and smirked. "You know I had been trying to be nice and good to you. You had been behaving so well I didn't think it would come to this but now you leave me no choice. I've been thinking of ways to punish you but I think I know a perfect way" he said as he unlocked my chains. I went running but once again he grabbed me by my hair and then started dragging me down the halls of the dungeon. tired failing and screaming hopeful that the angel that once tried to save me was still alive and could save me for good. I lost all that hope once we had entered the room he was dragging me to. He threw me on the floor and all I saw, what I hoped at the moment were red feathers, were white feathers with blood on them. I slowly looked up in fear of what I was going to see once I did but Terrance forcefully made me lookup. I started crying for what I saw was a barely alive angel. The same angel who tried to save me. Terrance walked around to face me and shoved a knife in my face "kill him" was the only command he gave me. My eyes had widened and I was at a loss of what to do. I was frozen in shock and couldn't speak so Terrance grabbed me and pulled me up forcefully. He placed the knife in my hand and placed me in front of the angel. I started crying and tried to fight his grip dropping the knife in the process. "You either pick the knife up and do it however you want or I make you watch as I make it painful and slow," he said but I couldn't bring myself to do it. He shoved me to the ground and I crawled into a corner with my eyes closed and ears covered but it wasn't enough. I could hear everything the sounds of his laughing, the sounds of his actions, and the worst part was being able to hear the angels screams for help. Then finally everything went quiet and I could feel drops of liquid being splashed on me. I opened my eyes to see what the liquid was only to see Terrance standing over me with the knife smiling a wicked smile as he flung the blood on the knife at me. I started trying to wipe it off while crying frantically only smearing on me more. Then once again everything went black. 

*Years Later*

I had been kept in the dungeon since that day never being allowed to come out. I was finally broken and I accepted it. I did whatever I was told whenever I was told. Occasionally he took me to the room with the piano where I sat quietly and still as he played but that was the only other time I was allowed out. Otherwise, I was forever trapped in the darkness never to see the light again.