*Lets Do This*

A/N: Before I begin I have to point out the fact that it has been quite sometime since I've even read over this story. I have skimmed over it to get back to it but I can't promise everything will be the same. I hope though you all will stick with me and I will continue trying to make this story great. Thank you to everyone who has either voted for this story or added it to one of their libraries. 

*(Y/N) POV*

I've really thought about what the sweet angel had said and couldn't decide if I should have faith, trust, or hope in this plan but I was willing to try anything to at least go to Heaven. I didn't care if I went back to being alive but if I could that would be even better. I sat here for a few more minutes thinking about my decision and how I was going to get Terrance to trust me when he himself walked into the room. "Good afternoon love I hope you are well rested because I've decided its time for a change in scenery for you for a little bit." I was shocked when he said afternoon. I've been in here for so long, without bothering to move unless forced to, that I didnt even know what time of day it was anymore. He grabbed some clothes and threw them at me. "Change quickly or I will change you myself" he commanded. I obediantly changed as fast as I could as he wanted not even bothering with the fact he was watching me knowing that if I asked him to look away or leave, he'd probably get angry and I need to make him happy at all cost. Once I finished he looked at me suspiciously but I just smiled at him. He motioned for me to follow him and again I obediantly did as I was told. We walked down the halls of his mansion and passed by an open door which looked like lead to a bedroom when I glanced inside his brother Relevance sadly smiled and waved at me and I nodded back at him not wanting to draw attention to me. Once we arrived to where ever it was Terrance was taking me he harshly pulled me in. I looked around at my surroundings and noticed we were in a room red and black and dimly lit with a piano in the middle. The room had no windows just a door, a couch, a bookshelf, and that piano in the middle of the room. Terrance sat me down on the couch and then sat at the piano. Then he began to play a beautiful melody as he was playing he spoke up "You can either sit and listen or grab a book I don't care as long as you behave and be quiet." I simply responded with a yes sir then stood up to look at the books he had. 

*Time Skip*

After awhile of listening and reading he stopped playing. I didn't really notice because I was still reading the book but then he snatched it out of my hands and set it back into the bookshelf. He walked back to me, took me by my hand, then proceeded to lead me out of the room. We arrived back to the bedroom but before he opened the door her picked me up bridal style and took me inside. He laid me down on the bed gently and then crawled in next to me. "I dont know what has gotten into you today" he said "But I highly enjoyed it. Stay like this and I'll let you do as you please. But don't get all excited just yet because thats going to be awhile." I nodded my head rolled over and let him cuddle me. I smirked to myself and to myself I said "lets do this." I was going to get free and stay free.