*So Close Yet So Far*

*(Y/N) POV* 

Months went by, or what felt like months, and I feel as if I'm getting closer to my goal but I can't really tell. He has finally started letting me roam the mansion but I feel as if he has constant eyes on me wherever I go. 

I walk down the silent halls of the mansion ignoring the feeling of being stalked and walk into what looked like a study. I looked around at my surroundings and only see a dimly lit room with two couches, a coffee table between both of them in the middle of the room, and a giant bookshelf starting from one side of the door and ending at the other with a bunch of dusty books in it. As I search for a book to read the room starts getting brighter from behind me. I turn around quickly confused and see the angel. "Miss (y/n) I'm sorry I've taken so long to come back to you but I needed to make sure you had gained his trust. I couldn't risk being found out and putting you in horrible danger. My name Cassiel and I am here to help you escape once and for all. All you have to do is grab my hands and we can leave this dreadful place." I stood there in shock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I could escape so easily right here and right now but for some reason I was hesitant. I couldn't decide if I should or not.

A/N: The next chapter is up to all of you. Will you take his hand and leave or will something bad happen? Let me know in the comments. The next chapter will more than likely be the final chapter. Check out my new story as well 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/209860746-the-girl-with-the-golden-eye-yandere-boy-x-reader