*Why Me?*

*(Y/N) POV*

I woke up laying in a huge bed. I looked around the room and saw a mirror at the end of the bed. I walked up to it to get a look at my appearance. Surprisingly enough I actually looked decent. My hair looked like and smelt like it had been washed even though I don't ever remember taking a shower, I was in a red silk nightgown, and my skin was clean and smooth. My only problem and question is, who in the world bathed me and changed me? Blushing at the thought of Terrance doing all of this. I decided to head for the door to leave and look around but when I went to open it the door it was locked. "Great just my damn luck!" I said as I laid my head against the door. I started to look around the room some more for what seemed like hours when I heard the door unlock and open. A weird skeleton which reminded me of a Stalfo for The Legend Of Zelda (sorry couldn't help myself) came inside and made a motion for me to follow it. The skeleton lead me to what looked like a dining room then pulled out a chair for me to sit in. Terrance came in a few seconds after and sat across from me. "Good morning my dear." He said as I sat there and glared at him. I mean who does he think he is getting me killed and bringing me to hell. He looked stared at me then started talking again "I assume you have a ton of questions so why don't you go ahead and start asking while I'm in a good mood." I didn't waste a millisecond and immediately started asking. My first question was why me...

*Hahaha! I'm so mean. (^_^;) Anyways there will be a part two tomorrow. I PROMISE!!! And if I don't make it y'all can hate me forever or I will put a special lemon or something in here y'all just let me know. Anyways summer is almost here so I'm slowly working my way up to updating more so please hang in there. School has been a pain in my ass but hey I rank 20 out of 114 in my class so hard work pays off! Anyways I promise I will update soon! Adios~ AnimeQueen101