*Lynel & Relevance*

*(Y/n) POV*

I sat in the dungeon still slightly confused and trying to plan a way out when all of the sudden I heard keys jingling. When I looked up I saw a man who looked like he was in his 20's. He had brown hair with horns but one of his horns were broken, he was tall and almost as built as Terrance, and he had this kind of scary vibe to him one that made me want to keep my mouth shut out of fear. There was another guy next to him. He had black hair with small horns, he had an innocent face but sharp teeth, he wasn't as built as Terrance or the other guy with him, and he had an innocent vibe about him but something told me to not let my guard down just yet. I don't know who these people are and I need to learn their weaknesses if I want to get out and make it to my body in time. The big one with brown hair opened the door and was about to speak when he was interrupted by the guy with black hair. "Hurry up and come out so we can take you to your room!" He said harshly. D-don't be so rude to her." Said the guy with brown hair. I was so confused by now... WHATS UP WITH THE VIBES THESE TWO LEAVE OFF!!! I sat there dumbfounded when the brown hair guy offered me his hand and said "My names Relevance and this is Lynel." He said pointing to the black haired man. "We're here to take you to your room." Relevance smiled. I decided to trust him for now and take his hand and follow them. Right now I just want to get out of this crappy dungeon.

*A/N: Sorry everyone right now this is the best I could come up with :,( please don't hate me! I have been so stressed out trying to figure out what to do for the next chapter for AWHILE now. So here it is for now it's basically just a fill in to help me with the next chapters to come. These characters are official characters though. I'm still deciding on what they will be in the future to poor innocent reader. Who knows maybe one of them will save her. Goodbye! ~AnimeQueen101