*Given Up?!*

*(Y/N) POV*
I laid in the bedroom for weeks motionless. Terrence would come in and either punish me for not being responsive in anyway or if he was in a good mood use it to his advantage. Today though I have officially given up. I laid there doing nothing accepting my fate to forever live like this, I closed my eyes and let a single tear and the only tear I had left to shed slide down my cheek. Then there was that bright light again but this time the man wasn't just a figure he was standing right in front of me flesh and all. I had been correct it was an angel. "(Y/N) listen to me. We have heard of your situation and we have been trying all we can to help you but it's hard for us to get through. I need your help but it's to dangerous to discuss such plans at the moment. If you really and truly want to get free earn his trust so we can speak alone without any interruptions." Then just as fast as he had arrived he was gone. I was frozen sitting at the end of the bed thinking. Finally his words hit me and I had gained all of my hope and confidence back. I was going to escape no matter what.

A/N: HEYO! I'm sorry I'm sorry I know I suck. I really didn't think a lot of people were liking this story though until I saw how many people have voted and added it to their library's. Then I ended up getting a job and not having time but I will try my best to start working on this story again so stick with me!