Didn't Mean It - Chapter 10

“It’s your first One Direction show tonight. Are you excited?” Josh said as we were getting ready for the concert. I was still a little hungover but Advil did the trick for making me feel better from that one.

     “Yeah super excited.” I said. I was wearing a pair of ripped jeggings along with a black shirt from guess with purple and white flowers on it. I slipped on my black toms to go along with my outfit and brushed my hair through one more time. I heard a knock on the door and walked over to answer it. Liam was standing outside the door waiting for me to answer it. A smile appeared on his face when he saw me which made me smile.

     “Hey.” He said with a wide smile.

     “Hey, come in. We were just getting ready for the concert.” I said with a smile.

     “I have something for you.” He said with a smile.

     “Really? What is it?” I asked interested.

      “Sit down and shut your eyes.” He said biting his lip. I did as he said and I felt him take my wrist and put a bracelet on it. “Okay. Open.” He said and I opened my eyes looking down at the bracelet on my wrist. It was an infinity symbol with love written in it.

     “I love it.” I said in awe.

      “Wear it tonight.” He said with a smile.

      “I will.” I said happily.

     “Are you excited for the concert?” He asked me sitting down on my bed.

     “Yeah I can’t wait to see you guys perform live.” I said sitting next to him and leaning back to lay against him.

     “You do have our CD right?” He asked me with a laugh.

     “No but I’ve heard some of your songs on the radio.” I said trying to make it sound better. He actually started laughing instead of how I expected him to be upset.

     “I would think you would have the CD because Josh works with us.” He laughed.

     “He may have given it to me but I never opened it.” I laughed. He brushed his fingers through my hair as I laid my head on his lap.

     “You look very pretty tonight.” He said with a smile.

     “Thanks.” I said and he leaned down to kiss me. He pressed his lips against mine only seconds before I heard Josh’s voice.

     “Okay, I know you guys are fake dating but can we keep the kissing public only?” He asked stepping in the room. I pulled away quickly embarrassed by what my brother saw.

     “Sorry.” Liam said nervously. “We have to leave soon anyway. You guys want to head over to where the other boys are?” He asked us.

      “Yeah sure.” I said with a smile.

      “I suppose. I mean I have to make sure you two aren’t making out again.” Josh said as we followed him out of the room and into the hallway. We walked down the hallway into Liam’s room where the rest of the boys were.

     “Hey Ashley.” Harry said coming up to me and giving me a hug. “How’s the hangover treating you?” He asked.

     “It’s a lot better than it was earlier.” I said laughing.

     “Yeah, Harry, if you ever get her drunk again you’re in a fuck load of trouble.” Josh warned.

     “Hey we were only having fun.” Harry said with a frown.