She knocked at my door. I got up and opened it for her. She entered with a smile on her face and that same red lipstick on. She handed me the contract that had her signature on it next to mine. "Thank you."

"Your welcome mrs.park" I smiled and got us some drinks.
————

Everything escalated quickly. First we were having a regular conversation but I wanted to touch her. I placed my hand on her thigh and her hand went on top of mine. I took her wrist and moved my other hand to her face. She immediately submitted and let me run my finger along her jaw line and my thumb across her bottom lip. A low moan came from her. I kissed her then.

It was such a strange feeling. The feeling of control. It was overwhelming that I had a beautiful girl like her under my finger tips. The way she accepted every one of the touches was thrilling for me. Absolutely thrilling except the touching part. She would run her hand along one of my long scars. It burned. The feeling hurt. I ended up just tying her hands to the bed frame. That part of it excited me the most. The way she couldn't do anything to get away.
————

Are relationship was strong. I knew everything about her and she knew everything about me. I became a full on dominant. She submitted to my everything but something seemed off about her. She would try to be touchy and be very talkative when I let her talk. Work was my main thing and she knew that I needed to get off but she'd start saying no, not now. I was getting mad at her for it. All I wanted was to touch her and feel powerful not some touchy shit. It hurt to be touched. It burned.
————

"Wendy come here. Sit down" she did as told and sat on the bed. I placed my hand on her face. She let out a sigh. "Tell me your intentions Wendy. You've been acting strange. It's been making me mad."

"I..I want you not to be stressed. I felt like if you maybe...grew close as not in...a dominant...you could be less stressed" she wanted to become close with me like a fucking girlfriend?! She knew I didn't wanted that. "Wendy. You know what I want. Give it to me. Stop this feeling bullshit!" I was steaming

I moved my hand from her face. "I..I'm sorry. I just thought...I'm getting close to you...I know you so well"

"STOP!" The adrenaline corsed through my body as I laid a slap to her cheek. She winced.

"You don't feel anything!" She raised her voice for the first time. Another slap.

"Stop! That hurts. Talk to me Jihyo!" She tried to grab my hand but I got her wrists into my hands and pulled her to me.

I immediately took off my belt and shoved her onto the bed so her ass was facing me. "Wendy. I'm going to hit you ten times. Count with me." This was the worse thing I ever did to her. The belt was the most viscous thing to use. The way it bit hard with every slap.

"One!" The belt made a hard impact. She let out a little scream of pain. "Wendy count! Your thoughts about me will not be accepted. What are you crazy!" Without thinking I hit her again hard. "Two! Count"

"T..wo." It was very low but enough for me to continue.
————

Eight more. She was balling her eyes out screaming at every hit. My stress was gone and I felt the power go through my body ass the belt hit her each time.

I was a monster.

Just how I almost lost sana. I lost her in that moment. I dropped the belt. She immediately jumped up and pushed me away.

"Your a fucking monster! I'm done! Don't get near me!" She was shaken up. Her lips trembled and her face dripped sweat. "Wendy."

Why would I do that. What was wrong with me. Was I stupid.

"No. Jihyo. Don't touch me!" What. Was she not expecting this to happen. She knew damn well it would.

It was strange. I felt nothing. I just let her go and searched again for another one. Of course I would take the next girl differently but Wendy was never on my mind after that. Until she was sighted outside of my building trying to kill her self.

All because of me. A monster who liked to cause pain. A monster who became addicted to power.

I hurt her worse than I did Sana that day. She was traumatized by me. I was a monster for years. I didn't even feel a thing. Sana made me feel. Why didn't she. Maybe this would have ended quickly if I'd accepted her confession for me. But then I wouldn't have Sana. I'd do it again a hundred times over if I knew Sana was my end goal. I felt nothing for Wendy and never would but it hurt me so much knowing the state she was now in. A lost person who just wanted love back.

"Yes." That was all I had to say to Sana. She looked down at my hand and grabbed it. "Find her and show her you've changed. That you are willing to be friends." That concept sounded stupid. Making her a friend but if it would safe her life. I'd do it. Sana changed me. I believed in my heart that I wasn't a monster anymore.

"Ok I'll try" Help me?" Sana smiled and nodded. "Of course princess~"