Twenty.

Ty'Re Jackson (Bam)

I watched as Kendanesia left the driveway. I can't believe I fucked up like this. I wanted to text her but I knew I shouldn't.

London
Why didn't you mention your gf?

I scrunched my face up at the message.

Bitch you knew I had a girlfriend.

London
YOU knew you had a girlfriend. YOU knew I didn't care anyway.

London
Wouldn't have got caught if we did it at my place.

Bitch you sound stupid asf omm Iont even want you, you just a quick nut. Fuck you bitch.

London
Bam don't be like that.

Girl getcho dumbass off my phone.

I blocked her and grabbed my keys heading out the door.

Kendanesia Parker (nesia)

"Yes girl, it never fails even when I try to trust him he always doing sumn."

"Well me and nookie planned on going out tonight you're more than welcome to join."

"I would but- I don't know."

"Come onnnn. It'll be fun. Plus it'll help get your mind off of Bam."

I thought for a moment. "Fine I'll be there but I'm not staying out all night."

She laughed making me roll my eyes. "Akell that shit is not funny." I said as i grabbed my charger out of my car. I was now back at kadeen's house.

"You don't have to stay out all night then damn. But I'll let you know what time we're leaving."

"Okay see you tonight."

"Oh yes definitely."

She's so weird acting. I made my way inside and went up to my room.

"Well wassup you bitch ass niggaaaaa"

"Kadeen please with the bullshit." I waved him off looking at my phone.

"And don't think bam ain tell me wah happen."

"Well what the fuck he tell you ? Cause I ain do shit but leave his cheating ass."

"Y'all young as hell. Y'all gon constantly make mistakes-"

"And I understand that but to continuously make the same mistakes over and over again G ? Nah that shit just excites you." He stared at me as he held a mug on his face.

"See bye, you getting all sentimental and shit." He walked out causing me to laugh.

"AND GET DRESSED CAUSE WE GOING SOMEWHERE!"

"WHERE WE GOING?"

"DONT ASK NO QUESTIONS!"

I walked to my closet and grabbed a simple outfit and then walked into the bathroom.