Eighteen.

Kendanesia Parker (nesia)

I walked in the living room seeing Bam sitting on the couch beside Kadeen playing 2k.

"Mane bitch I just stole yo damn ball the fuck you talm bout!" Bam screamed to kadeen.

"You still whack as shit on my hoe ass momma."

I busted out laughing at kadeen as they continued playing the game.

"AND ONEEEE FUCK YOU MEAN !!!"

"Ard I quit fuck this damn game." Kadeen said slamming the controller on the table and walking upstairs.

"MAD ASS NIGGA!" Bam yelled after him laughing.

"FUCK YOU PUSSY!"

"Yo brotha sorry asf."

"Mm" I hummed pouring my juice as he came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my neck.

"Watch out Ty'Re."

"No." He moved his hands lower and placed one on my pussy.

"Stopppp. My brother is upstairs." I reminded him.

"No need to stop cause of me cause I'm leaving. Lock my damn door. And don't touch nun of my shit. Don't even go close to my room." He grabbed his keys and walked out.

"Comere." Bam told me as I turned around from the counter.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs. We reached my room and he laid us down.

"We ain finna fuck soooo.."

"Shut up."

I rolled my eyes at him. "See, move." I pushed him off of me and made my way to my dresser. Picking out some sweats and a t-shirt, I walked in the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I stepped in the shower and proceed to wash my body. After 5 minutes, I heard the open and then shut. The shower door opened and Bam stepped in looking down at me.

"Why you in here?"

"Cause I wanna be."

"Get out." I turned back around causing my back to be facing his front.

"Nah." He grabbed my hair and bent me over then slid deep into me.

"Oh fuckkkkk." I stood on my tippy toes as he started stroking.

Placing one of my hands behind me I screamed in pleasure. "Bae slow downnnn."

"Nah move yo fucking hand."

I was on the verge of crying at this point. It felt so good. He moved sooo good. He started choking me as he moved even faster then he slowed down and pulled out.

"We not fucking, headass." He kissed my shoulder and walked out of the shower leaving me speechless and out of breath.

I just stood there for a minute looking like boo boo the fool.

I got out of the shower, put my clothes on and walked out of the bathroom seeing Bam sleeping.

This that knock out pussy, I thought as I heard him lightly snoring. I went and laid on his back and scrolled down my timeline on instagram. I got a message making me scrunch my face up.

"The fuck this bitch want?"

Akell
Hey love. Wyo today ?

chillin.