Six.

Ty'Re Jackson (Bam)

I woke up out of my sleep thinking about the argument me and Kendanesia had earlier. I probably was wrong for saying what I said but oh well.

I checked my phone for the time. 3:52 am. I swallowed my pride and texted this girl.

Thinkin bout our argument woke me up  outta my sleep
3:54 am

Yo ass prolly sleep
3:54 am

Kendanesia 😏
Nah I ain sleep. You want something ?
4:15 am

Gah cut that shit out. I ain mean to hurt yo feelings rs.
4:21 am

Kendanesia 😏
You didn't hurt my feelings.
4:27 am

I did cause I saw when yo face dropped
Read 4:46 am

I knew I hurt her feelings and she wanna play gangsta bout the shit.

I got up putting on my sweats and a white tee.

I texted Meisha letting her know I was finna pull up. I wanted to fuck something right quick.

Kendanesia Parker (Nesia)

I rolled my eyes at bam's message leaving him on read. I decided to watch some tv until I fell back to sleep.

...

I woke up again looking at the clock seeing it was 8:34 which means I had almost a hour to get ready for class. I only had two classes today so I would use the rest of the day to do nothing.

I went in my closet grabbing my black puff jacket with black tights, a black strapless shirt and and my black and white vans.

I walked in the bathroom to do my hygiene. After realizing it was 9:25, I hurried out the bathroom using 5 minutes of my time to get dressed. I threw on my watch, my necklace and my Chanel fannypack.

I grabbed my keys off my dresser and headed out the door locking it behind me.

I got in my car connecting my phone to the aux cord and started playing Rules by ReUp Reedy.

After 20 minutes I had made it to the college and was walking in my first class just as it started.

I sat by myself in my classes today because I wasn't in the mood to be bothered with anyone. I get like that sometimes.

I walked out of the college just to find Bam leaning on my car on his phone.

I don't have time for his shit man.

"Can you move?" I said with a voice full of attitude.

"Still got a attitude I see." He said still starring at his phone.

"Bra get out of my way."

...

"TY'RE GET THE FUCK!" I said getting frustrated with him.