Nineteen.

Ty'Re Jackson (Bam)

I rolled my eyes at Kendanesia as she walked in the room.

"Bitch don't roll yo dirty ass eyes at me." She said mugging me.

I ignored her and flipped over on my side.

"I'm going to get my hair done, I'll be back soon."

"I don't give no fucks." I tried mumbling but she heard with with her dog ass ears.

"Bitch okay. Keep that same energy." She grabbed her keys and walked out.

My phone dinged meaning some one texted me. I saw London's name pop up so I unlocked my phone going to my messages. I opened it and saw it was a few nudes. And I'm not gon lie.. shawty ass sit nice.

London
Meet me. My place 😋

Nah shawty you come to me today

London
Say nomore

I went to my FaceTime log and called K2. It rung about 3 times before he declined it.

Today 9:56 am

😠😠😠

K2 👹
Wait sweetie

"I know this nigga ai-" I was interrupted as he called back.

"Bitch I know yeen just call me yo sweetie. Wit ya fruit ass."

"Nigga I'm gay !? You the one calling me, fuck?"

"Bitch please. Aye tho look, mfs been shooting at me while I been at nesia house bra. What if they would've hit my girl dawg?"

"Who the fuck could be shooting at you now muhfucka?"

"Hell if I know ! But the way the person typed it's like they a female. That's not no nigga typing."

"They texted you?"

"Hell no. Crazy part about it is they texted nesia."

"What the fuck?" He said sounding like he was thinking. "Iont know man but we gon figure that shit out. Imma hit up Luna and jay5 to let em know wassup."

"1k my nigga. Be easy."

"1k." He hung up just as the doorbell rung. I got up jogging downstairs to open the door.

When I did, I saw London standing in front of the doorway nearly naked. Before I could even invite her in, she pushed me back roughly and closed the door behind her.

Picking her up, I walked up stairs with her in my arms as we kissed. We made it to my room and I laid her on the bed. She didn't hesitate to take her shirt off as my hands roamed her body.

"Stop procrastinating." She whined, tugging at my sweats.

"Ain nobody procrastinating." I slid my shirt off and she did the rest.

"Lay down." She told me as she got up.

"Nah you lay down. I'm doing the work." Without warning, I pushed inside of her as she let out a scream.