Thirteen.

Kendanesia Parker (Nesia)

I woke up hearing glass shatter. Looking over beside me, I noticed bam wasn't in bed anymore. I got up, scared and shaking, going to open the door. The door swung open causing me to fall back.

"WHAT THE FUCK TY'RE!" I yelled at him when I noticed who it was.

"Man chill with allat. Too early to be yelling."

"What broke?"

"I dropped a glass."

"Mm."

"Can you cook ?" He gave me the sad face. Dramatic. "I'm finna take a shower."

"Bam pick yo lip up. I'll cook."

"Thanks lil mama." He kissed my cheek causing me to roll my eyes at him.

I walked down stairs to his humongous kitchen and gathered everything I needed. I decided to make French toast with sausages and eggs. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth and begun playing Lonely Child by youngboy. I'm so in love with this man.

I was placing the food on the plates when I heard somebody's phone ding. I picked my phone up but it wasn't mine. Looking up I saw Bam's phone in one of the chairs.

I didn't want to be nosey but I did wanna look.

I hesitantly walked over grabbing his phone unlocking it. Yes, yes I know his password.

"Who the fu-" I scrunched my face up at the nudes someone sent him. I scrolled down reading the messages.

Bam's Phone

Kiya
But I wanna fuck nowwww

Man stop acting like that I'm busy rn

Kiya
Busy doing what ? You with that hoe aren't you ?

Kiya
Ik you see me texting you 🙄

Yea I'm with ha and wah ? You already know wah it is Kiya .

Kiya
Is that hoe gon give you pussy like this ?
She ain gon fuck you like I do bam!

Kiya
All you wanna do is be in that bitch presence and she boring AS SHIT!

Man chill on allat, I'm otw man.

Today 4:35 am

Kiya
Comere.

At 4:35 in the morning? Nah shawty, plus we fucked lastnight

Kiya
So ? I wanna see you and you can see this body in person 😏

Sayless I'm otw
Read 5:02 am

I felt my heart shatter. My leg shook, my blood boiled, and my tears started to flow. I exited off of the messages and locked his phone placing it on the counter. Walking around the counter, I grabbed my plate and proceed to the table to eat. I wasn't even hungry anymore tho.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs as I was throwing my food in the trash. "Damn it smell good as hell in hea." Bam said walking over to his plate.

I held my head down as i was just about to walk out of the kitchen but he stopped me.

"Why yo head down ? Look at me." I ignored him and continued to walk but he grabbed my arm pulling me around to him and lifted my face up to look at him.