Sympathy for the Devil: Final Part

Start from the beginning

"Joking. Always joking. Well... no more jokes," he grinned before holding up his hands in the shape of a finger guns. He pointed one at Sam and the other at you. "Bang."

A loud crunch could be heard as Sam fell to the ground with broken legs. Your spine broke and you fell to the ground once you were paralyzed. Dean looked at the two of you as you cried out in pain. Not even your magic could heal you of this.

"You son of a bitch!" Dean yelled at Zachariah.

"Keep mouthing off, I'll break more than his legs and her spine. I am completely and utterly through screwing around. The war has begun. We don't have our general. That's bad. Now, Michael is going to take his vessel and lead the final charge against the adversary. You understand me?"

"How many humans die in the crossfire, huh? A million? Five, ten?"

"Probably more. If Lucifer goes unchecked, you know how many die? All of them. He'll roast the planet alive."

"There's a reason you're telling me this instead of just nabbing me. You need my consent. Michael needs my say-so to ride around in my skin," Dean said. Looking at Sam, you two made eye contact to the best of your ability without having the option to move your lower body. Using your arms instead, you raised yourself to your elbows to look at Dean.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Well, there's got to be another way."

"There is no other way. There must be a battle. Michael must defeat the serpent. It is written."

"Yeah, maybe. But, on the other hand... Eat me. The answer's no."

"Okay. How about this? Your friend Bobby, Y/N's father—we know he's gravely injured. Say yes, and we'll heal him. Say no, he'll never walk again."

"Dean don't do it," you sighed shakily.

"No."

"Then how about we heal you from... stage-four stomach cancer?" he asked just as Dean doubled over in pain. He started coughing and spit blood into the palm of his hand.

"Dean!" you gasped, hating the fact that you had no chance to stop this.

"No," Dean gasped.

"Then let's get really creative. Uh, let's see how... Sam does without his lungs. Maybe Y/N's brain pops and explodes."

Sam immediately started gasping for breath since he didn't have any lungs anymore. Your brain started popping which was extremely painful. It was like one big migraine that no medicine could heal.

"Dean," you yelled as blood started pouring from your eyes. The whites started to turn red, and you doubled over and coughed up blood. "Don't do it."

"Are we having fun yet? You're going to say yes, Dean," Zachariah smiled.

"Just kill us."

"Kill you? Oh, no. I'm just getting started," he grinned. A bright white light shone from the other end of the room as one of the angels died. The body fell to the floor to reveal Castiel, but you were in so much pain to even appreciate the angel. The other angel that Zachariah came with started to fight Castiel, but you couldn't focus on them.

The only thing on your mind was Dean and your dad who was all alone at the hospital. However, he did it, the angel died and now it was only Castiel and Zachariah to face off.

"How are you—"

"Alive?" he interrupted. "That's a good question. How did these two end up on that airplane? Another good question. 'Cause the angels didn't do it. I think we both know the answer, don't we?"