chapter; 6

You know how people jinx things well that was what I did I just had to jinx that today was going to be a good day well since Izz was missing I had to walk to school and then it started to pour down raining and I dropped my cell phone onto the pavement which was a huge puddle there so basicly I killed my cell phone.

    When I got to school my hair and clothes were both soaked with water, I was a human sponge. I hissed stomping to my locker  and guess who I see fucking Izaya making out with his whore. Ignoring them I opened my locker throwing my wet bookbag.

“Hey, Ali.. whoa what happened to you”, asked Sam.

“Just, don’t”, I said holding up my hand to him while glaring.

   I was about to respond when I heard Jess moan making he fake gage along with Sam. We laughed and Izz flipped us off. Rolling my eyes I grabbed Sam and walked down to Ben’s locker. In the distance I saw Ben leaning his against his locker. Raising an eyebrow I turned to Sam who was also giving me the same look back.

“Ben, are you okay man”, said Sam as he laid his hand onto Ben’s shoulder.

Ben turned his head towards us making me gaps he had a huge hickey on his neck and bags underneath his eyes what that actually fuck.

“Ben is turning into a zombie”, yelled Sam.

I face palmed my face at his stupidity and smacked him upside his head courtesy  of Jazz, speaking of Jazz I was surprised she wasn't around….

“Hey, guys”, said Jazz out of no where.

“Hi, Jazz”, Sam and I mubble.

“What”, she asked.

“You're really bad at reading the mood”

“Hey, guys how about we skip first and second block”, asked Ben.

“I would say you're stupid and hell yeah”, yelled Sam.

We walked out of school to Ben’s car, Jazz sat upfront since she called shotgun leaving me in the back with Sam who was singing Becky G shower humph and they talk about me. Who am I kidding I was also singing along and dancing.

Ben pulled up to our secret spot. Our secret spot was just a field of bright green grass with flowers. Yeah you're probably think this is a wack place to call our secret spot but it was a relaxing place where you could scream cry and well this place just helped us get throw a lot

We got out of the car walking over to the field sitting down then suddenly Ben bursted out crying tears spilled down his cheeks as he desperately tried to cover his face.

“Ben”, I said pulling him into a bro hug.

“What’s wrong Benny”, asked Jazz as she rubbed his back.

“I fucking slept with Ed, I knew I shouldn't have  drunk four beers”, slobbed Ben.

“Atleast you used protection”, said Sam.

Ben busted into another slob making us glare at Sam.

“Look, Ben lets not make any oppositions for all we know it might not mean anything”,I said squeezing him.

“What if its…

“Then, we’ll deal with it together”, replied Jazz.

“Thanks guys”, said Ben smiling.

The rest of the day we spent chilling and then it hit me tomorrow was Izaya’s birthday oh shit.

author note- sorry its short and not the best chapter but thnak you guys.