Chapter :4

Tonight was Jess’s party and to be real I was kinda scared because I didn’t know what to suspect nor have I’ve ever been to a teenage party, it’s not that I wasn’t invited it’s just it wasn’t my thing. I was sitting in the back seat of Ben’s car playing with my fingers.

“Ali, stop being nervous you look hot”, said Sam winking.

That part was true I was looking pretty hot with my black skinny jeans, white v neck and a red leather jacket. My hair was just fathered I also had on a pair of black nerd glasses, courtesy of Ben.

“Hell,he better after spending two hours picking out an outfit”,replied Ben  smirking.

“Again thank you’, I said.

We pulled up into the parking lot and parked before getting out, I  took a deep breath and started to walk with Sam and Ben to the bonfire. The fire roared with pride as it flickered through the night. A Katy Perry song blasted through speakers as girls drunkenly grinded against guys. We walked onto the beach we were greeted by Jess clinging onto Izz’s arm.

“Hey, guys I’m glad that you could make it”,Jess yelled.

“Yeah, glad to be here”, said Sam.

“Oh, Ail I’ve got someone I want you to meet”,Jess said smiling.

“Um, Okay”, I said looking at Ben and Sam but they just shrugged they shoulders.

“Charlie”, yelled Jess and not to long after came a tall boy with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, it was Charlie Jess’s best friend and also known as the jock who girls and some guys lusted after.

“What’s up”, he yelled bro hugging Izz.

 When he turned to me he smiled and reached out his hand for me to shake. To be honest I didn’t want to shake his hand or be near him but I didn’t want to be rude so I shook his hand and then came the awkward silence.

“ Well, Ali you and Charlie have a great time, come on Izaya”,yelled Jess as she pulled Izz away.

I turned around to see Ben and Sam gone. “So, do you wanna go drink a beer”,asked Charlie.

“Sure”, I replied  Charlie then went off to get us a beer. Sighing I went to sit on a log and spotted Ed laughing while Ben was blushing and knowing Sam he was probably flirting with some girl.  Charlie soon came back with two beers in his hands, he offered me on and I took it and took a sip.

“So, how is it going”, he asked as he looked around.

“You, don’t have to sit here and talk to me”, I mumbled.

“Hey, I was just trying to be nice, you don’t have to be a dick”, he said angry before he walked away.

This  party was lame and I just wanted to go home, I took another sip of my beer and stared at the fire. Could this night get any worse.

Author note- sorry for the short chapter.