Chapter :15

It sucked that I had to sleep with my supposedly mate, but I rather just get it over with so that I could be left alone. I know we were both kidding ourselves sex with no attachment. I would feel something until the mate bound was broke.

Right now I still sat in the office as Izzy and Jess started to state their conditions for their child.

"After, the baby is born you will have no contact with him or her", stated Jess.

"I think it's a good that's a good idea", whispered Izz.

"Whatever, no contact gotcha", I replied.

I hope they realize this baby was gonna be half wolf and vampire and part witch since Izz's mom was a witch.

The rest of the meeting was like this, them making up rules and such for their precious love child. To be honest I wouldn't want to be around the kid, it would just be a constant reminder of something I couldn't have.

"I think we can call it a day", announced the Alpha as he stretched.

I nodded my head before standing up and dusting off my pants. I gave one last glance to Izz.

It was funny he couldn't even look me in my face. I rolled my eyes before proceeding towards the door. It seemed the whole meeting soured my mood. All I was to him was a sperm donor basically.

"Hey, Al", he called.

I turned to see him with the same sparkle in his eyes that made me fall in love with him before he took my heart and crushed it into a thousand pieces.

"What", I said sharply.

He jumped at my tone but I could careless. His mouth then started to move but no words came out. This annoyed me to no ends. I then started to tap my foot.

"Look, believe me you were the last person I wanted to ask this of", he final blurted out.

Is anybody else smelling bull shit because I do.

"Yeah, right", I said rolling my eyes.

"Look its true", he said with a frown.

I bet he only apologized to get on my good side just so he could ask me this question, to bad he was still on my hit list.

"Look, when we fuck it will just be that no attachments, I don't care what happens to you or this baby that's your problem", I declared with a glare.

If I didn't know any better I would have swore I saw hurt in his eyes but it was gone before I could distinguish it.

I then walked a way with out another word. Yeah talk about a bad afternoon.

I walked down the hallway taking a right turn to my room. Once I got there I locked my door and fell on top on my bed with my eyes closed maybe a nape will do me some justice.

The next time I woke up was at six o clock. Which meant dinner would be done in ten minutes. I also dreaded going to that, it would start off with everyone asking about their day and then of course I had to watch everyone loving up on their mates.

Talk about a depressing time, so I decided to skip dinner and sneak out the house. When I got outside I felt relieved to have the cold wind blowing against my skin.

I didn't go to far from the pack house as I wondered into the forest. Just far enough so I wouldn't be bothered by them. I laid in the crips grass as I looked up to the moon as she shined.

It was a half moon tonight. My eyes began to close again as the wind yet again blow.

"Stop", I mumbled as I felt something wet against my face.

It yet again touched my face so I slapped at it. A yipe followed by making me snap my eyes open. A beautiful gray wolf with golden eyes started at me as it laid on it's belly wagging its tail.

"What do you want", I asked with a glare.

The wolf whimpered at my tone but I give no fucks. It started to moved closer but I hissed at it causing it to stop and blink.

"Izz, why won't you leave me the fuck alone", I yelled causing an owl to fly off.

The wolf just whimpered louder.  The sound made my ears bleed figuratively and the supper hearing wasn't helping either.

"You did this so stop your whimpering", I yelled again as the wolf started to curl in a ball.

I signed,"sorry I just want to be alone", I whispered as I gathered my self and stood up leaving the gray wolf behind.

Author note- what's your thoughts on their relationship. Thanks for  reading and commenting.🙌🏽😊 also still gotta edit