Blood Kiss

Blood Kiss

His soft lips captured my lips as his tattooed arms held me up against his warm body. My legs where wrapped around his waist while my pale fingers ran through his white hair.

"Izz", I moaned into the kiss.

"Alistair, I have to tell you some thing",said Izaya pulling away from our kiss and staring at me intensely.

'What", I asked nervously fiddling with my fingers.

"I love.....

Beep,beep my batman alarm clock obnoxiously rung till I lazily reached my arm out and slapped my hand on the snooze button. Raising up from my full sized bed I opened one eye and wiped the slob from my mouth and winced when the sun decided to brightly shine into my eye. I blinked and then yawned after I opened both of my big brown eyes.

"Alistair, you better be up"shouted my dad gees he had to yell.

I rubbed my ears and pouted because come on why shout we are vampires, super hearing hello.

"I'm up", I said Softly getting out of my bed, slipping off my invader zim Gir onesie. I went to my clothset and grabbed a pair of ripped yellow jeans and a batman shirt off the ground. I then opened the door and went across the hallway to the bathroom which was closed. Politely I knocked and didn't bust in. The door then opened to relieve Izaya my crush. His slender figure stood tall and proud. He was wearing a white tank top that showed his muscular arms and tattoos. He also wore brown cargo shorts.

"See, something you like" asked Izaya when I was staring too long.

"Yeah, right you dork", I said slipping past and and closing the door.

"Yeah, right it would be wrong for me to like you right", I thought sighing.

Enough of this pity party, I thought as I looked into the mirror applying my eyeliner and fattening my god for sake's gravity defying hair so that it laid perfectly flat on my head. After checking over my outfit and face I skipped out of the bathroom happy back towards my room to grab my black vans back pack. Then I walked down stairs to see my pap talking to his best friend and also Izaya's papa Avery. Hey sat laughing with my dad pointing at something.

From what my dad told me Avery had a crazy ex that basically kidnapped him while he was pregnant with Izaya and that's why Alpha Winter goes ape shit when he doesn't know where Avery is.

"Alistair, Izaya and Blade are waiting for you outside", said Avery.

"He also was kind enough to take your blood pack so you wouldn't have to rush", said my papa who was named Sin.

"Bye", I hollered quickly jogging to the front door. When I walked outside I saw Izaya sitting in the driver seat of his mustang wearing a pair of shades. I jumped into the back seat with Blade who was busy trying to do last minute homework.

Blade was Izaya's best friends, it was crazy how they first hated each other and now they're glued to each other's hip

Oops I zoned out, we pulled up to Jess's house who was Izz's girl friend and I hated her with a passion. Okay, you got me so what if it was sorta because she was dating Izaya but she was a bitch, sorry ladies but its true the girl was snobbish and joked on everyone but me mostly, It had gotten to the point where I think she has a personal vendetta against me.

I slipped my blood pack watching as the front door opened and out walked a red head with sun kissed skin. She wore a flora dress with a flower crown on top of her head. She smiled showing her white teeth when her brown eyes landed on Izz but then frowned when she saw me.

Ha-ha the feeling is mutual I thought bitterly .

I then pulled out my IPhone with my gray and neon Skull Candies and played a random song to black out everything. After five minutes I felt the car stop so I grabbed my book bag and jumped out running towards the double blue doors. Welcome back to hell should be posted on the school door if you asked me I thought while trying to make my way down the long crowd hall full of teenagers chatting with their friends.

"Ail", I heard someone shout.

Turning around I saw my best friend Sam, his dirty blonde hair was styled so that it covered his blue eyes. His All Time Low shirt clung to his slender figure.

"Sammy", I yelled leaping into his arms smiling.

"Dude, did you do Ms. Davenport's math homework", asked Sam nervously.

"Really, you're asking me did I do the Geometry homework", I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah we all know your a smart as, now can I please see it",pleaded Sam with puppy dog eyes.

"..Fine" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes Ali, you're to cute to be doing that", said Sam making my cheeks turn red.