Chapter 3

Ben was kind to let me ride back home with him to the pack house or as dad and Avery likes to say the wolf’s den. When Ben parked his car we go out and walked towards the house front door, dodging all the pups and teen werewolves who were rushing to get inside and do whatever.

“Slow, down”, scolded Avery while Winter chuckled behind him holding little Oliver their son.

“Oh, Ali where is Izaya”, asked Winter when he spotted Ben and I.   

“Jess”, I responded bitterly.

“Really, I wish he would get rid off that hoe”, said Avery rolling his eyes.

“Well, he will be eighteen in three weeks so we all just have to deal with her till then babe”, said Winter.

“Yeah, I guess you're right”,mumbled Avery walking away followed by Winter.

“Come, on ben let’s go to my room”, I said pulling Ben towards the brown staircase. You see the pack house had some new remodeling so all the pack members could live together. So now it was a three story house with a separate house in the back. Basically it was a lot with two houses.

I opened the door to my room and felt relex. My room had blue painted walls with comic book posters on the wall. I had a full sized bed with a brown bed frame. A brown chestnut dresser stood in the right corner with make up and a jewelry box on top of it.  In the left corner was a computer desk and chair and beside it was my closet.  I throw my book bag on the floor by my trash can and walked to sit on my bed.

“So, Ben what's really going on between you and Ed”, I asked.

Ben sighed and went to sit in my rolly chair.”To tell you the truth, I really don’t know what’s going on I mean Ed is a sweet guy but he is also a big flirt with everyone”, replied Ben sighing.

“My, poor Benny”, I said frowning.

“Yup, you're in love my friend”, said Sam.

“Whoa, were you here the whole time”, Ben and I both asked?

“Really, I’m hurt”, said Sam putting his hand over his heart.

“I doubt that”, said Ben dryly.

“Okay, enough with the love problems lets have fun”, said Sam jumping up from the bed and walking towards my dresser swaying his hips, he turned on the radio and The Spark came on.