01

Jung Jaehyun POV

It was pretty late at night but I could care less.
My friends and I have been in this bar for around 4 hours and half of them are drink while some of us including me are sober.
" I-I need to use the bathroom " Mark said and stood up.

" Have you guys heard about the titanic? " Johnny asked all of the sudden.
" Yeah Why? " I asked taking a sip from my bottle of beer.
" Are any of y'all going? " he asked.
" No " Taeyong said " As much as I would love too, I'm broke asf "

" Well " Johnny said and took out 2 small papers from his pocket " I've got 2 of them! "
" Oh great! " Ten said " Who is the other one for? "
" Actually no " Johnny said and put the ticket in the middle of them table
" I can't go to titanic because my mom got ill and I want to stay so I was wondering if 2 of you want to go "

" Your mom sickness is getting worse? " I asked.
He sigh and nodded.
" She really wanted to go " he said
" So I bought be tickets for us to go yesterday but....she past out this morning and....she's hospitalized "

" I'm sorry " Taeyong said " Well one of us I mean 2 of us will be happy to go and take your place "

" Hey I wanna go! " We heard a high pitch voice from the loud music said.
Of course it was Chenle.
Everyone call him Dolphin boy because every time he laughs, it sounds like a dolphin.

Wait.....

He's too young to be in the bar what is he doing here?!

" Chenle " I hissed as I turn to him
" How did you get into this bar? "
" Why do I always get in trouble and not Jisung? " he asked.

Jisung is here too?!

" Where is he?! " I asked.

Chenle pointed in the middle of where everyone is dancing and that when I saw Jisung talking to a girl.
I stood up, also grabbing Chenle behind and grabbed Jisung away from the girl.

" Hyung What was that for?! " Jisung said fixing his shirt.
" How did you two get in? " I asked.
" Fake ID " Jisung answered and took out an ID card from his pockets.

" Who gave that to you? " I asked.
" That's something I'm not suppose to tell you " He said " Anyways can I go back and dance- "
" No you are leaving " I said and grabbed his card away.
" Hyung but I'm almost 18 " he said
" I want- "

" I swear if Taeyong ever see you two here, he would ground you for months! " I said
" So get out while Taeyong doesn't see you here! Chenle your lucky i was the one that heard you and not Taeyong! "

" Fine " Chenle said " I'll leave. Come on Jisung "

I made sure they left and I knew I could trust them to walk home theirselves.
" Where were you? " Taeyong asked as I sat back on my seat.
" Just using the bathroom " I lied.

" Where's Mark? " Donghyuck asked.
" Probably home cuz I saw him take an Uber " TaeiL said as he drank from his champagne.

" Anyways I've got the tickets and now I'm gonna decide who gets to have it " Johnny said.
12/21 of us focused on Johnny as he started to write something down from a notepad.
" Whoever with the number 10 gets the ticket and they get to chose who goes with them " Johnny said and started to past papers out to the 12 of us.

" damn I got 9 " Lucas said and sigh.

" 6 " TaeiL said.

" 4 " Donghyuck said.

" 7 " Doyoung said.

When I looked at my paper, my eyes widen and I yelled " I got 10! "
" Damn it! " Yuta said and glared at me.
I only stuck my tongue at him for return.

" Welp Jaehyun here's the ticket! " Johnny said and gave it me " You can chose who you want to go with but I really need to go home "

Johnny stood up and wore his black leather jacket.
" Bye Guys! " he said.
" See ya! " we all said and waved.

" So Who you gonna go with? " Ten asked.

" I don't know? " I said " Taeyong? "

" Oh me? Damn that's so thoughtful of you Jaehyun! " Taeyong exclaimed " I'd love to go! "

" Okay I'm gonna go now so I can pack my bags for tomorrow " I said and stood up.
" I knew you were gonna pick Taeyong " Yuta said " But goodbye see ya in....a month? "

" I'm going to New York " I said.

" Wait for me! " I heard Taeyong said from behind.
He stopped me for a while to catch his breath.
" I really can't wait to get to New York " He said while we walked through an alley
" What about you? "

" I mean.....it sounds nice " I said " I did live in America before but not in New York "
" I know " he said " But I can't wait to try all those street foods "

We walked past the alley and now we were about to cross the streets.
" Well my apartment is over there " he said
" I'll meet you at your apartment in 9:00 tomorrow "

" All right " I said " Stay safe "

" You too " he said " Remember to set your alarm clock! "

I nodded and watch him run to the other side of the road.
Well I'm all alone now I guess.....

_____________________________________________________________

Jaerose is NCT and Blackpink ship!

If you don't like them, then don't read this book.
Thank you for reading!

Vote! Comment!