☁️34

When he set up the camera, he sit
back on the bed, he fixed a litte his glasse and sight. He put a bright smile on his face and waved to the camera. He was wearing his cute gray sweatshirt. The video was just getting started and Minho was already crying mess.

"Hi .... Minho ...... my love .......... Im recording this video ..... like some kind of goodbye letter ..... umm ......I wanted to write a letter but the last time I wrote was our brake up.......so I didn't want to write it again ......... because we are together, we are still together ..... right? ... "

He pointed the ring at the camera and laughed.

"....I hope we are together..... because I don't know when this video will be given to you ......and I don't know what will happen till that day......when will be my last day ......"

He shook his head and claped with his hand he just wanted to get off that topic.

"Ah ...... um ..... I want to tell you that .... I love you so so ....... so much! ..... and I want you to stay bad boy as you have always been .... "

He laughed.

"..... I fell for your bad boy attituded..... but my thoughts first said 'who would love you Jisung?' But you showed me what true love is .... what love really mean, you were the first one who loved every part of me ...... and Im really thankful....... thank you ......... for taking care of me....till the very end.......and I'm endless.......um........now as you watching this......I am probably not with you ....... so please don't be mad at me..... for leaving you .... you may not have my presence but i will always be there ..... "

He pointed to his moon necklace.

".......I know you probably have it now........so please take care of it ....... I don't want you to be sad, I don't want you to fell asleep crying .... I just want you to be happy, you know how much I love your smile ........you are probably in pain now and it would be cruel from me to want from you to never forget of me.......but now I really want to..... I would not like your thoughts to always be on me and your heart be in pain...... "

Jisung start tearing up

".... when .... When our love, our passion, our warm moments, our happy moments, sometimes go through your head......just look up there at the moon .......I'll relieve your pain, I will take care of you just like you did for me ........... and..... when you come to visit my grave .... don't cry ..... I might not reach you ...... "

He stopped for a moment crying. He take a deep breath, whiped his tears and smiled.

"..... and ............... go one .... don't think the whole world is over .... there is someone probably waiting for your precious love ....... and that person will be the happiest person on earth I guarantee that........My last wish ..... is to you always be happy ........ be happy ..... thats my last wish ..... please be happy ............."

He approached the camera and smiled.

"......except happines...I want you to know that I loved you constantly from the first moment I saw you till my last breath..... thats the last thing i want you to remember...........I love you Lee Minho..."

He smiled on last time and shut off his camera. Minho put his hands on his face and shook himself into crying. His heart couldn't bear the pain.

" AAAAAAA! "

He screamed in pain. He slowly lifted his head and his cry become silent, he again put the video, watching him all over again and again.

" Im happy.....you see?"

His smile was bigger than his pain, his smile was covered in tears.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?
these are the last chapters🥺
I didn't put Jisgung stutter
because the text was long