☁19

Minho and Hyunjin were in the school bathroom smoking cigarettes. Then Nari came in the bathroom to get her makeup done.

" Why are you in the male bathroom? "

Said Hyunjin and kept his gaze under her skirt whill she was leaning on the mirror and putting on red lipstick.

" Im always at male bathroom"

Minho laughed because he knew on what she meant.

" The women's bathroom is always full."

She turned toward them and noticed that Hyunjin was totally waiting for her.

" You want something?"

 She lifted her skirt above her knees and smirked.  Hyunjin bit his lips and shut down his cigarette.  As she approached him, she kiss him.

" You have a condom?"

 She said through the kiss and Hyjunjin shook his head.  She moved away from him.

" Minho give us a condom. "

" Hahaha!! he probably don't have, there is nothing he can fuck hahaha!"

Hyunjin laugh at him. Minho took the condom out of his pocket and gave it to them.

" Always ready for me then?..."

Nari smiled at him.

" Y-yeah ...."

 Minho said realizing what he had actually said.  Then he remembered that night when he was sleeping with her, he actually cheated on Jisung with her.  Minho was used to fucking other girls whill he is in realtionship and so he was unaware of his mistakes.

Minho wiped away tears as he cried at his little brother's grave.  When he calmed down he straightened up and Jisung held his hand tight.  Jisung moved slowly and gave him a back hug.  Minho smiled, feeling warm at all times with Jisung, giving him strength in everything.  And Jisung was the only person to ever see Minho's tears.

 "Let's go"

 Said Jisung.  Minho nodded.

 "... I will see you again ..."

 Said Minho as he leaved his grave.  They made their way out of the graveyard and continued to walk towards the city.

 "I want to go there every day .... but that place makes me sad ...... so now that I don't want to go back there ever again."

 Jisung looked at Minho who was still having tears in his eyes.  Jisung stopped and stood in front of him.  He stretched his arms and wiped away his tears.

 "Minho r-remember he is n-not in the bad p-place ... he is h-here"

 Jisung slowly pulled out his necklace and showed it to him.  Minho alredy saw his necklace but he didn't care about it so much.

 "Moon?"

 Jisung softly smiled and nodded.  Minho kept looking at him confused.

 "I ...... I belive that .... when death come for us ..... we go on the moon."

 Minho chuckled and covered his mouth.  He really made Minho smile but Jisungs smile faded away.

 "Im s-serious ..."

 Said Jisung looking at Minho seriously.  Minho stopped smiling and slowly mad serious face.

 ".... Im just t-thinking that .... a-after our death w-we go on the moon .... isn't that b-beautiful? ...."