☁26

Minho just kissed him incessantly, not awar of what Jisung was saying.

"I w-want it to do it ...."

Minho's lips slowly leave Jisung skin and their eyes meet.  Minho got too close to his face.

"Baby what are you saying?"

"You k-know ..... I w-want to d-do it ......."

Minho blinked several times, unaware that he was really saying that.

"No ..... we can't .... I don't want to risk, you said you could ..... you could--"

"I know ..... I k-know ........ I j-just ..... feel everything is g-going to be okey...."

"No Jisung, I'm not gonna hurt you--"

Jisung put his hand on his cheek and take a look at him.

"P-please ..... I w-want to p-pleasure you too ...."

Minho stood for a few minutes, don't knowing what to do. Jisung came closer and kissed him, his hands traveled down on Minho belt and unlock it. Minho kissed back and continued to kiss every part of his body.  He slowly took off his pants, it was the first time for Jisung to see him completely naked. He started to blush as he looked down at Minho. Minho came up to his face and whispered him with eyes closed.

" I don't want to hurt you ..... baby ...."

"..... I t-trust you ...."

"......... I hurted you last time when you trusted me...."

Their eyes meet and Jisung kissed him making him continue. Minho slowly took off everything from Jisung but put a blanked over them so that Jisung would not be cold. Minho grabbed a condom and put it on.

Minho come up to his face and whispered to him.

"...baby.....are you sure...What if someth--"

"....E-eerything is g-going to be fine....You will be g-gentle....r-right?..."

" I will baby...."

Jisung kissed his cheek and Minho smiled. Minhos hands went down his legs slowly separate them.

"....Baby... It's going to hurt for a little but I promise it will get better..."

Jisung just nodded not opening his eyes. Minho locked fingers with him and slowly entered him. Tears start running down Jisung red face, as he start to feel it inside him. He throw his head back at pillow and tried to control his breathing as he felt Minho was completely in him.

" Jisungie?..."

" Ah!~ It h-hurts...."

He softly whined. Minho wiped his tears and connected their lips trying to distract Jisung from the pain. Jisung clenched his shoulders and was only in pain.

" Baby should I move? "

Jisung nodded wrapping his finger tips into Minho dark hair. After a few minutes Minho slowly moved it in and out, Jisung was no longer feeling pain but pleaser. Minho moved faster, Jisung softly moaned into Minho ear making him feel more turned on.

" Ah! It-t feel s-so....g-good!"

Minho smiled, he held onto Jisung tinny waist moving faster making Jisung moan with hiccup every time he entered him.

" Minho~"

Minho was moaning mess too, he was filed with happines for Jisung giving him his innocent first time. Minho recognized that Jisung started slowly having a hard breathing just then he came, Minho pulled out of him and came after him too.

" Baby ! "

Jisung was fighting for air. Minho come up to his face, slowly straighthim up.

" Shhh!...baby open your eyes, open your eyes..."

Jisung was tightly holding Minho hand and slowly opening his eyes, his breathing getting normal. But Jisung didn't look good at all, he was all sweaty, pale and shaking.

" Im sorry .... Im s-s-sorry .... s-something come o-out of me ...."

 Mino smiled and kissed his forehead.

" Haha... from me too. That's how it's supposed to happen. Do not worry..."

" It d-did?"

"Yeah....haha.."

Said Minho through laughter and lay back.

 " I wish you could take a shower."

" I wil--"

" No you can't, lay back."

 Jisung just nodded.  He was exhausted, unable to move from the pain and fatigue, but he knew pain will go away and the he let himself rest.

Minho immediately took a wet towel and a cleaned Jisung whole body, immediately put on his pajamas and put warm blanket over him. Minho immediately took a shower and lay down in bed higging Jisung. He gave him a tight back hug and leaned his head on his sholder.

" You were amazing .... Im proud of you ..."

Said Minho kissing his cheek. Jisung was already in his sleep but he heard him and it mad him happy.

" Thank you for trusting me ...... my love ......."

Jisung just held his hand tight too, giving him sign that he is happy too but to tried to say anything so he held his hand.

" ... baby ...... thank you for letting me be your first ........"

 Minho kissed his squirrel cheeks again.

" ..... Im happy we did it ....... without problems ....."

 Jisung smiled and turned slowly toward Minho.

" M-minho im tried---"

" Okey, okey ... I will let you sleep...haha"

 He giggled and kissed him on more time and pulled him in even a warmer hug.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Thoughts?

Im suck at writing bed scene
But still Im proud on this one😁