☁1

Minho pov.

Of course my mom have to clean and vacuum whole house at dawn and makes noise while I still have some time left to sleep, I peeked the time, I have only fifteen minutes left before I hear the--

"Ughhhh"

I groaned and squeezed my pillow out the annoyce as I heard sound of alarm. I literally wanted to throw alarm out the closed window. But even If I do I can't change nothing, days will still keep passing by and I have to get out of my quiet and soft bed that I could heard him saying "Minho you need to sleep" ughh I really wish I can.

I got up of the bed get dressed for the school and went down to have a breakfast with my mother.

" Morning honey"

She said in a hurry cleaning the kitchen, but breakfast was already waiting me on the kitchen table just like every morning, no matter how busy she was. 

" I want to talk to you honey....okay?"

I nodded with my mouth full of food. She left cloth and cleaning agents, and sat down across me. I kind of didn't care what she had to say, until she speak up.

" We'll have a guest...he is boy your age, He will come to live with usㅡ"

I choked on my food then took a glass of water before, starting to coughing. He will what? Did I heard that right?

"What are you talking about?"

As I faced my mom again I could see how she somehow found it hard to tell me. I saw tears in her eyes.

" He has a medical problem....so his family was looking for someone they can rely on and trust..."

Everything bring old memories back to my head as she said those words. Mom dedicated all her soul, body and energy she had to take care of our little brother Minjun, who passed away at the age of only five by medical problems, but that was three years ago. She know I never take this topic to talk about, that's why she had hard time bringing it. Wait, don't tell me...she did this so the boy can reminds her of Minjin?

"Mom.....Please don't.....you don't have to deal with that again--"

She wiped away her tears as she realized I understood why she did that. I know she only want ran in help to that family, but she already been through a lot.

"Honey I have already agreed. They will come this afternoon. I want you to behave well and take care of him"

I washed my hands, took the bag and headed out the house.

"You know I will not"

I said not looking at her, slamming door behind me.

I couldn't help but keep thinking and thinking of that boy who will start living with us since today.

" I can't fucking deal with the same shit again "

I said as I played with food in my plate, we were at school cafeteria having a lunch.

"What shit?"

I step out my thoughts and look at Hyunjin eating his food. I wanted to tell him about that boy coming to live with us but I was interrupted by a girl who came on my other side holding little pink letter, I rolled my eyes already knowing the shit. She confessed her feelings, just like her friends and every other girl in this school. I  reject her, of course not my type. I'm actually gay but nothing stop me from having fun with girls, that's why they probably think they have chance.

"Ya! Can I have your number?"

Hyunjin said, leaning toward the girl with a smirk on his face but she just rolled her eyes and walked away. I laughed at Hyunjin disappointed face expression.