☁28

Like every other day, Minho waited for Jisung after every class. When Jisung come out from his last class, Minho saw happiness on his face.  When he approached he hugged him hugely.

" My p-paint has b-been s-selected as one of the b-best for the e-exhibition!! "

 He said as he kept his arms around Minho's neck.

" Really !!  Omg !!  Thats amazing !! "

 He put his hand on Jisung's neck while he was still in his arms and lifted him into his arms and began to spin him in a circle.

" Yesss !! Im happy for you !!! "

He put Jisung back on the ground and kissed him, then they realized that they were still in the hall of the school, Jisung shyly lowered his head and Minho ran his hand through his hair, smiling.  He grabbed his arm and they left school leaving all the faces staring at them.

They were happy and that
was the most important thing.
Everyone else? who cared.

They were sharing their earphones and held hands, Jisung's head was resting on Minho's shoulder. Otherwise, they wouldn't do this if someone they knew was on the bus.

" I haven't e-even finish my p-paint but the professor a-already decided to be at exhibition....Isn't that ..... wow!?..."

 Minho looked at him.

" It is .... but it is your talent, Im not surprised .."

 Mino said through smile.

" W-well I am ...... D-Do you k-know what I concluded?  That every p-painter is proud of his work, b-but never s-satisfied as he imagined ....... e-even if in o-other e-eyes it is wow ....."

 " Is that right?"

 Jisung nodded.

" That's h-how I feel. "

" Im not the artist so I can't know that. "

 Jisung smiled and rested his head on Minho's shoulder again.

" It's okey...."

 In their relationship, every day was more and more beautiful, they could not imagine more beautiful relationship that they already had. They faced difficult moments through Jisung's illness, but they survived and continued their happiness, they fight for their happiness through everything that stood infront their way.

" I think I w-will gain w-weight again."

 Minho smiled and ran his fingers through his hair.

" I would love it."

"But I w-will start t-throwing up a-again. "

 Minho stopped eating his pancake and looked at him, not knowing what to say.  Jisung smiled at him and he continued to eat his pancake.

 "Minho? ..."

 "Yes?"

 "..... You k-know I will f-fight til my end ..... but I just w-wanted to talk a-about that ..... if ..... what if m-my c-condition get worser? ...."

 "...... We will fight thill the end ..... I will not let you go that easy ..."

 Said Minho helding his hand and trying to make Jisung smile, which he succeeded.

 When they finshed they little date, they returned home walking, full moon was shining on them.

" See?  He is taking care of us."