Chapter 4 - Concert Gorillas

Gorillas - an ugly, brutish person.

Harry's POV

I walked to the hotel with my head down, the amount of paps following me increasing every few meters I walked. I finally turned the corner into the street where my hotel was and a saw fans surrounding the front. Before I got noticed I slipped down one of the side streets and phoned Paul to come and get me instead of trying to get in the hotel. I walked around for a good 10 minutes, I began to walk down a few side alleys and I managed to loose a few paps. A black van drove up and I recognized the driver instantly as Paul. The van pulled to a stop and I hopped in.

"Where have you been Mr?" Paul questioned me as if he was my father. But lets be honest he practically is.

"Out" I said.

"Out? If you had been spotted you could've been mobbed and who would be there to protect you?" He asked.

"Yeah I know but I didn't get caught. It was nice. To be out with no one with me, not that I don't like your company," I said before he felt offended. "I felt free, I needed that feeling. I understand It was a risk but it was a risk I took and it turned out okay so please can we just leave it?" I asked.

"Sure, but please just tell me next time you intend on going out on one of these 'freedom' trips" He told me as he turned into he back car park of the hotel.

"I will" I said and I got out the car and entered the back door of the hotel. I made my way up some stairs to the floor where everyone was hanging. Normally when we stay in a hotel we pay for a whole floor or half a floor. On this occasion we had a whole floor, which meant everyone had a room to themselves, including the tour team and there was a room which everyone and anyone could just hang in. Like a common room almost.

I walked in and the boys, Lou, Lux, Caroline, Lottie (Louis's sister who was currently on tour with us), Sarah (our cook) and most of our security team were lounging on the many couches in the room. A film, which I think was Skyfall, was playing on the large TV and everyone was glued to it. I tried to slip onto a couch next to Lottie without any of the boys noticing but that didn't work.

"Where have you been Styles?" Niall asked.

"Out" I said.

"What, never?!" Louis said sarcastically causing a laugh from Lottie beside me.

"If you are really that bothered, I was out and I went and explored the castle, met a girl and went for a walk in the park until paps began finding me." I said. The film was now paused and everyone began talking at once.

"What was she like?"

"What's her name?"

"What does she look like?"

"Was she nice?" Niall asked making me give a 'are you serious look' to him.

"No, I just decided to hang out with a horrible girl for the morning" I replied. Liam smacked him round the head.

"She was very nice, she's a photographer and blogger/writer, her name I Elise and she's very pretty." I said. They all began cooing and awing as I turned bright red. "She's also coming to the show tonight, so no questioning her as if it's a game of trivia. " They all nod. "She's the first girl I've met where I really feel like she gets me for Harry not the pop star Harry Styles and its nice" I said.

"I'm happy for you mate" Liam said and the others all replied in agreement.

"Now, enough of Harry back to film lads and ladies" Niall announced playing the film and dimming the lights.

I had a really good feeling about Elise. But I'm going to do everything properly, no rushing. 'Wait what am I doing?' I laughed at myself. I've only met her for a few hours and I'm already thinking about the future. She probably isn't even interested in that way.